Bg2

• Thread starter What HingeMaker
  • Start date
W

What HingeMaker

How many people play in BG2. Does it ever see any action, is it worth going?

C

Cybwyn

I was XPing there with my Inf earlier today - decent camp bonus there. Nobody else about though.

Did have a look at the CK and was surprised at how lazy the Mids are - both doors just left swinging wide open (although they've had the CK for a couple of weeks now so it's obvious that it doesn't take much defending), was actually quite eerie, bit like a ghost town and to be honest, I'd probably have shit meself if somebody had attacked me. :)

O

old.TeaSpoon

I lurk occasionally with my 28 scout. One problem I'm having is that the doors face the HB....where as Im told they are supposed to be facing the MB....

O

Old_Bean

Funny, 'cos I was in BG2 yesterday and the doors were facing MB.
And wide open BTW.

P

[PS]Riddler

I need to get myself a new sword for my SB :( and hes using DF armour which is kinda broken now, and he looks silly in that cap of his!

G

Gallak

must be next patch they move the entrance then :)

T

The Real Redi

All BGs entrances face the MB at the mo, and i occaisonally take a trip out there with my cleric, but lets face it, what the hell am i going to do if i do get jumped? <laughs>

A long while back, sick of it being dead as in there, we organised a retake of the keep and scraped together just over a group and a ram or two to do it.

When the day comes that the keeps in the BGs are worth anything, then i can see BG2 & 3 becoming popular again, til then, id imagine it will lay dormant as per the last 6 months... :bore:

edit: btw, BG2 is called Murdagien, and 3 is called Caledonia, so now you can do a /who MUrd or Caled and find out if anyone is out there, without wasting the silvers to get there...

O

old.TeaSpoon

Just to clarify - Everyone I've met has told me tat the doors on Dun Murdaigean face the MB, but for me they face the HB, and I have walked through them since they are open at the moment! :)

P

[PS]Riddler

Im there this exact seccond with my SB, come give me a wave, at goblin watchers

T

The Real Redi

Originally posted by old.TeaSpoon
Just to clarify - Everyone I've met has told me tat the doors on Dun Murdaigean face the MB, but for me they face the HB...

heh! imagine if your the only one with them like that - thatd make keep takes confusing ;)

CGfella:mad:"second gate down, straight for the lord!"
Teaspoon says:mad:"Where are you guys?"

:help:

O

old.TeaSpoon

Originally posted by The Real Redi
heh! imagine if your the only one with them like that - thatd make keep takes confusing ;)

CGfella:mad:"second gate down, straight for the lord!"
Teaspoon says:mad:"Where are you guys?"

:help:

I was at one point....nobody could understand why I put the ram up on a wall.

E

etaew

im xping there atm nice peace and quiet. if u see me any realm is invited to join in xping then we can see about keeling :)

btw the door thing is only a bug with si all ppl with si see the keep facing the way it will be facing classic see the way it should be facing.. i fixed it.. see the help forum for details

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom