BG2 and BG3 - let's make something happen!

K

khadar

Hehehe

Good that doors hold. That means that my Upgrade and repair works :)

And why kill our healer (Bard), if your where smart, you let the healer alive, becouse you have to wait otherwise for us to come back.

Healer can rezz us and we are back in sec.

O

old.[WH]Largeikus

I agree, we should get BG2 populated, I would love to see some albs,hibs there, my Thane would like to have some fried Alb brains for supper :p

Get ppl moving in your realm, god knows im trying:rolleyes:

L

legot

eah we should'nt of killed your healer bt when the go into combat the just kind a go craz in a race for rp :(

O

old.ViscountCharles

BG3 was empty at the appointed time (apatr from me). Stayed 20 mins, no Albs, Hibs or other Mids.

I'm now going to carry on levelling my character then :(

O

old.Bourkester

legot we did have a full grp of 8 in the end and maybe 1 extra person but all u albs were split up so were we.

and viscont charles sorry it was empty mate :(

how bout we do that again but sooner how bout tuesday 7:30 pm gmt?

ps. np bout the xp kill legot ( i ran out of arrows so ran to melle i only had 1 lol)

pps. legot how the hell can u kill me in 3 hits? i know ur a friar but man u hurt

L

legot

i'll go for tuesday,lets make a estimated person limit i.e you can only have 6 or less etc,
i was really suprised at te damage i was doing on you,i assumed someone casted on you at the sametime i hit the first time but after that ....i was quite confused about it.
looks like im going to be 27 and in thid bg for a while everytime i go on i always get at least 1 exp kill :(
so how many people should we have for tuesday,not much please cause 10 was the limit we could get i msged everyone who was 25-29 last time,it was so boring asking everyone the same question :(

O

old.Bourkester

how bout 8?

but i seem its unfair not to let any1 u can come

L

legot

sorry about this but i on't know if i'm goning to be able to make it tonight :(,i'll go on when i can and ask people to go but i don't think i'll be there

O

old.Bourkester

will u still get other albs to come for 7:30 pm gmt?

O

old.Bourkester

mate get peeps for in 5 mins and u turn up go go go i meant 7:30 pm gmt meet alb bridge dont attck me tho

L

legot

sorry about the camping i tried to say back to hib bridge or ruins a couple of times but we kept ending up ack there,we had 8/9 too and you where outnumbered....yous probally did'nt have much fun but we on the whole did so thanks ,you almost gt me at the start

O

old.Bourkester

no i like it when the enemy pk camps its fun :)

and sorry i couldnt gather alot of peeps lots were on a alliance raid.

ps. lol yeah i did :) u may hit me hard with the staff but i hit u just as hard with the bow :)

L

legot

i hate camping pks i spend all my time resing people who get to close to the archers and rebuffing them

O

ormorof

Originally posted by cessa

Could someone tell me why bg 2 and 3 are so unpopular
[/B]

because its not a mid keep template? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom