BG2 and BG3 - let's make something happen!

M

Marcus75

Since these two places are empty most of the time why not try to do something about it?

Would it be mission impossible to make people go to the battlegrounds around the same?

Let say that it could become fairly common knowledge that action in BG2 and BG3 is around 20.00 CET, after a while I think there would be at least some that show up and perhaps we could get some action?

What do you guys and gals think about that idea? Can it be done? If everyone in guilds tell all the others and so on then this could spread quite fast. Just my 2c...

O

old.Cher

or how about u organise a battle day for one of them. make it an event and challenge the other realms.

even now i can imagine all the dead hib and alb bodies on the floor once cherr is through with them

M

Marcus75

Yeah..perhaps it would be best to focus on a certain day in order to get as many out there as possible.

Sometime during weekends would be best I think. Any ideas?

K

khadar

Heheh Marcus

I have been in Bg2 ( Lvl 25-29 ) every day 1 week now around 20.00 and forwrd but never see anyone there.

Hope you can make some ppl go there.

O

opoc

People should do it more, BG2 and BG3 are more like real rvr, with the wall climbing and pbt by then :)

O

old.ViscountCharles

So pick a day. Shall we say Saturdays? From 12 noon UK time to about 6pm?

Us Middies can meet up in that nice central keep in BG3 that we took last week.

Hibs and Albs are invited - but only as far as the bridges. We can farm you for RPs right there.

:clap:

J

Jexa

Originally posted by old.Cher
even now i can imagine all the dead hib and alb bodies on the floor once cherr is through with them

You planning on killing some of your own Cher? :p

O

old.Bourkester

guys in bg 2 we organizing battle for 8 pm gmt so all you mids and albs better come along :)

ps.maybe we should make about 5 pm

L

legot

yeah look in the post murdiagean keep (lvl25-29bg) we've been tring to organise something there for sturda please go post any suggestions there ,or post there please so we know who's gonna come....spread the word!

O

old.Cher

U TOOK MY CALDONIA KEEP!!!!!

I WILL AVENGE IT!!

<quickly starts levelling cherr to dish out punishment and take back her beloved keep>

p.s at least we had it for about 4 months, and we took it with a force of 10 people :clap:

D

Dook_Pug

Set a time and a date and I'll be there on Shimmering :)

(Seriously twinked now, ouch! :p)

M

Marcus75

I still think we should make at least one time each week when we for certain try to make it to the BGs. After that begins to work it should be easier to get things rolling at diffrent hours.

O

old.Bourkester

I agree or maybe even two times how a bout staurday 5 pm gmt and a friday 8 pm gmt every week?

C

cessa

It seems like ppl rather exp from lvl 24 to 50, than having more fun in the other bgs. I mean, where do all ppls go after hitting the cap in Thid, not to bg 2 for sure.

Could someone tell me why bg 2 and 3 are so unpopular, or is there an answer to that. I dont believe there is ...

I would be very happy to hear some comments about why you dont like the other bgs.

thx in advance

O

old.ViscountCharles

We took Caledonia a while ago - I even told you when it was going to happen, but no-one showed up from Hib.

BG1 is great fun. Why BG2 & 3 are empty, I have no idea. It's a bit daft, really, as not only could they be fun too, but you get realm points and realm abilities that make grinding out the levels to 50 a LOT easier. I think they are empty because they are unpopular, and unpopular because they are empty. Certainly there's nowhere else to really earn realm points until the high 30s, as in "real" RvR anyone below 35th is just a bug waiting to be squashed.

And haing got 1 character to the level 40+ XP cliff (where the blue bar just seems to stop moving, no matter what you do), I'm in no rush to get there with my other characters without having some fun in the BGs on the way.

O

old.Cher

well sorry i have been away from Daoc for four weeks, as well as the fact i have no chars in that Bg region yet, otherwise i would have been there. as it is i feel like stuffing you all very shortly, Including my good friend Jexa

O

old.Bourkester

well the problem still remains for the time of the bgs fighting how bouts tomowrow 8pm gmt?

O

old.ViscountCharles

Which BG?

I was planing on being in the BG3 on Saturday from 12 noon UK time to about 5pm. If no Hibs or Albs show up, I'll XP on goblins - it'll make a change from Spindy

O

old.Bourkester

i meant bg2 tonight but we can do one for bg 2 and bg 3 12 uk time plus as well

anyway alll bg2 people come to alb bridge at 8 pm gmt

L

legot

all to alb bridge at 8mt....do you mean friday or saturday?

O

old.Bourkester

tonight friday but also tomowrow 12 uk time

so legot start getting peeps to come plz? ;)

and any mids round do the same

L

legot

sorry i missed it tonight did'nt get this repl in time,sorry,i checked at 7:30 or around them and looked around but did'nt see anyone so i assumed it was tomorrow,i'll be ready at 12gmt on saturda though :)

O

old.Bourkester

k legot bring as many as u can :) ill be there and i turned up at 8:10 today but no one there so went :)

L

legot

i have 10 albs read for battle at 12 gmtsaturda,thats onl half a hour away please comeand be ready or i'll have alot of people annoed at me :)

L

legot

bring as manas ou can i'm sure we can get more when they hear you've turned up

O

old.Bourkester

lol 20 mins left im about to go there

ps legot i wasnt sure how many u were bringing so only invited a few :/ but dont worry im good at getting people ok bye

O

old.Bourkester

that was great fun, and the last battle i made sure we killed u and we did gfs :)

K

khadar

Sorry

Thx for the little fight i got today.

Damn that i must work this weekend or you have to see me more in there.
Damn i hate Iceroot you have, We were only 3 and you were 6-7 albs.
Next time you shall not be so lucky!!

L

legot

it was fun,sorry you were exp killed i feel very guilty about that,i'm very sorry,maybe try some other time to do it again?
we tried for the keep but the doors are too good :( took us 30 mins of constant hacking to get it down 20% .

L

legot

next time maybe we should sa a certain number,i thought ou'd bring loads was pretty worrried we only had about 9 :) felt pretty bad killing yous then too

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom