BG1 Tournament

Parade

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, enough ppl have gathered for the melee tournament, unless a few more casters participate it will be a no. We can however test the thergy/bd fight, and imo if you have a light eld, nearsight, stun dd dd dd dead. But thats my opinion :).

Date: 30 oktober this Saturday..
Time: Between 20 - 24 cmt/gmt <will hear exact time on friday>
Loc: Will hear location Friday night.

Now its hoping for the ppl to really come.

And about the police thing, we will all have rezbots <i hope>, well atleast i will be bringing one.
If one finds it needed to start killing mids/hibs/albs, just dont attack back <sounds silly i know> , we kill the killer, rezz the guy of the tournament, and move on. I think our numbers are well enough to get this done.

As you might know the location will not be MB or any other big location, will be way off where the least of resistance is expected.

kkthxbb

Grimmen

Fledgling Freddie
Sounds like fun :D

I can maybe bring a SB thats my new Thidranki toon also :)

but primarly I'll go for my Zerk which I think have the biggest chance of performing well. :)

Parade

Fledgling Freddie
The majority is mids atm i think, i need more hibs/albs for the tournament, cmon i know your out there, a few who whine mid zerg them solo can now prove their skill ;)

j00ster

Fledgling Freddie
Yep well Ill be there with my Infil or gimpy 2 handed paly! lol. Will try and get some more albs there if theres a mid majority, can't have them taking all the credit ;)

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
i cant be there and administrate as a judge, youll have to find someone else, as i am in barcelona at that time :clap:

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Parade said:
Ok, enough ppl have gathered for the melee tournament, unless a few more casters participate it will be a no. We can however test the thergy/bd fight, and imo if you have a light eld, nearsight, stun dd dd dd dead. But thats my opinion :).
Nearsight is pretty much "I win" in caster fights. :p

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
Since i am not playing if the torny is stil open or another one comes along in my time in the future months i will enter with my new SB ( No not Ctx ) i've posted about that... any way to every one who enters it. Good Luck

Krom

Fledgling Freddie
Parade said:

Date: 30 oktober this Saturday..
Time: Between 20 - 24 cmt/gmt <will hear exact time on friday>
Loc: Will hear location Friday night.

Now its hoping for the ppl to really come.

And about the police thing, we will all have rezbots <i hope>, well atleast i will be bringing one.
If one finds it needed to start killing mids/hibs/albs, just dont attack back <sounds silly i know> , we kill the killer, rezz the guy of the tournament, and move on. I think our numbers are well enough to get this done.

As you might know the location will not be MB or any other big location, will be way off where the least of resistance is expected.

kkthxbb

Will there with all my chars :)
Don't like to duel unbuffed, tbh. Why you don't duel w/o armor also then? Since buffed state is standart atm for any stealther and emain rvr.

May be will usefull to make an IRC channel for that event, or stay all at #thidranki.exc for example.

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
i know i said i couldnt be there but it turns out i got the leaving dates messed so i can be there! i will come with my mentalist called Hamroo. will kill any intruders

Chronictank

FH is my second home
cus buffs arent what ur class was designed to have, so proves nothing except who has the better equiped bb

Parade

Fledgling Freddie
Like chronic sed.

Nice one hamro, but the caster tournament wont be here with only ~3 ppl.

Ill find a nice loc later this afternoon/early this evening.

I can say that the time of the tournament is going to be 8 GMT / 9 CET.

When we all arrived at the loc i simply point the ones who are going to duel.

You can say i could make a nice scedule, with the players who are going to come, but there are always ppl who dont show up, so i have to rescedule the things and it will only take time. We just duel as much as possible, man who wins the most is nr. 1.

There will be a topic called : BG1 tournament [update] with loc later then.

Parade

Fledgling Freddie
Parade said:
Like chronic sed.

Nice one hamro, but the caster tournament wont be here with only ~3 ppl.

Ill find a nice loc later this afternoon/early this evening.

I can say that the time of the tournament is going to be 8 GMT / 9 CET.

When we all arrived at the loc i simply point the ones who are going to duel.

You can say i could make a nice scedule, with the players who are going to come, but there are always ppl who dont show up, so i have to rescedule the things and it will only take time. We just duel as much as possible, man who wins the most is nr. 1.

There will be a topic called : BG1 tournament [update] with loc later then.

Late night yesterday i re-sc'ed my skald's sc, forgot to put charisma in template oh god ;/ you guys are lucky. :) <this is no excuse if i lose whaha>

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
i wasnt thinking of participating actually i was just going to watch

Naugi

Fledgling Freddie
Probably cant make it on Saturday night. Its Halloween and I have to frighten the life out of small children and possibly go to a party as a vampire too. :eek6:

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
what about classes that are both melee and cast can they use instas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom