Bg1 Rp farming and zerg!!! /slap

C

chimaira

I just made a toon together with a friend earth wizard each (muahah evil bolts)

anyway. what I see is people really yelling for grps (albs ofc)
they rarely play alone. albs camp mpk with up to 5fg
/who thid gives up to 60-70 replies on peaks. SICK.
but fair enought cant kick people out lol.

but u dont play thid usually to CAP asap. u wanna stay as long as u can.

its like 15 mins after I even fought someone I see I get rps for nothing cause Ive hurt that enemy before.

I get pissed. 99.9999% of others gets happy w000t rps m8!! O rock call mum pplzzz!!!onetwothree123

Thid is for fun especially if u have a lvl 50 which most have.
but this rp farming fuck shit is just taking the piss

and albs zerg like retard fucks most of the time

Mids and well hibs to. but not a chance as much.

Mids cant even go down mpk cause of the zerg.

after a while they kick alb ass cause of overpowerdness OR skill. :m00:

anyway get a grip ehh?

G

Glyph_mid

Its skill not overpowerness. Bg albs is the most mindless thing ive ever seen. Usually zerg is beaten by hunters, sbs and shamans

K

kameh

I solo with my little Cabbie Dooley in Thid, can't be arsed with groups wanting to camp MTK all night and I don't want to cap too fast because I enjoy it. I get my arse handed to me by Shadowblades a lot, but hell it's fun in between :)

Wish Albs would stay away from MTK, it's a bit lame and Thid is only fun when the Mids get a chance to get away from the TK :(

C

chimaira

Originally posted by Glyph_mid
Its skill not overpowerness. Bg albs is the most mindless thing ive ever seen. Usually zerg is beaten by hunters, sbs and shamans

gotta agree tbh :x piss ant albs is there for the rps. yess irl!!

S

svendoc

Have to agree with chimaira Thid is for fun, if i had my way i could stay there at cap not earning any more rps or xp for ever with my bg chars.

from reading Vn's ToA is screwing around with RvR again and tbh i prefer Thid ALOT so hopefully soem more mids will get there to make it more interesting (not ZERGS PLEASE)

Also i think GOA should give the hibs the choice of doing a /lvl 20 or /lvl 30 if they want to go to 50, that way they can make faster thid chars atm poor sods have to lvl them all the way cant be fun.

X

XeffoInfil

alb zerg is pathetic in bg, dont whine, 5 mids can kill em with a mezzer rofl

H

Huntingtons

Originally posted by svendoc

Also i think GOA should give the hibs the choice of doing a /lvl 20 or /lvl 30 if they want to go to 50, that way they can make faster thid chars atm poor sods have to lvl them all the way cant be fun.

hibs dont have /level 30 anymore :p

A

Alyssania

Well think of it this way.

Thidranki, like we all know, is one of the biggest zones in the game. Usually there is atleast 15 different routes normal mids (not stealther) use when they leave pk so they are spread all around that huge zone there. :)

And when people camp mb I would think they do it for some reason. For example I usually think when I see mids running to mb that those guys must be stupid and they really like getting the few rp's before getting killed. And why people go all the way to Mpk is usually the couple coward bd's and stealthers that attack last and run first.

I agree thid is s..t like it is nowadays. I just went in with my cabby couple weeks ago and straight when I got rp number 125 I left and I hope again I wont have to go there again.

Things used to be different not long time ago when the best thing was there was no clerics and only 1 or 2 friars ever in thid but now there seem to be rezzer near all the time. :) And I for one dont like the porting so cant really blame if mids dont like it either. Since usually they dont get the chance to get rezzed after they come to mb.

W

Whoodoo_RD

Ive been having great fun in BG1 this week with my sorc or my necro, although I have to say I could certainly tell when the Excal mentality hit thid on sunday.

MPK was pretty much camped solid for hours, despite me and several others suggesting moving back to MB when the mids got a load of seige going, only 1-2 FG of the 7-8 FG there moved back, letting the mids out to play.

In the last week, us Albs normally listen to the CG and move as a whole, cause we know letting them out means easier RPs and farming.

Shame my sorc capped yesterday, shes been great to play, but i got my MCL now, and will move on. But youll still be seeing my necro and infil there real soon :)

H

haroat

i agree the alb zerg is easy to beat normally.. but in peak u get the alb zerg + 3 scouts n 5 inf's... u really cant beat that with the amount of thid mids these days.. campin pk really is quite stupid.. i dont understand it really.. whats the point stopping the opposition coming down? endangering ureself to the guards, whilst all ure doing is not gettin as many rp's as you could and forcing the opposition to just relog and play another char... pathetic.. i wont say mids dont do it.. cos i know we do it even though there is people who try to tell them to move away, there will never be a time where everyone listens and no one camps pk's.. sorry to say.. albs camp mpk more than ive ever seen in my life.. (played since release day so..)

K

kameh

I've still to see Mids beat the Alb zerg, for all the bragging Mid/prydwen players do I've never seen it happen in thid. Mostly down to numbers but also down to there being more rezzers/healing classes available to the Albs. Last night Albs constantly retreated to MB/CK to allow the mids time to regroup and come out to fight, we had a hell of a time persuading some albs to stop camping MTK and give the mids a chance. Hardly the actions of a zerg that expects to be beaten..

Incidentally Mids - get some nearsight getting casted, it's embarrasing seeing you go down so easily because nobody bothers to use that spell.

O

ormorof

i dont really mind albs camping mpk, its good fun as a sb, only time it gets annoying is when you get the buffiltarts blocking you from the juicy casters!

and yes im a solo unbuffed shadowblade, one of the few unbuffed stealthers left in thid it seems (yes i die alot ;) )

K

kameh

hehe I'm one of those juicy unbuffed and solo casters at the back.

Come get some! :)

Z

zharr

Originally posted by kameh
Incidentally Mids - get some nearsight getting casted, it's embarrasing seeing you go down so easily because nobody bothers to use that spell.

Supp runies are way to boring in in thid, most runies are Darkness or Runecarving because that is evul dmg, pbt class died a long time ago in Midgard

Users who are viewing this thread