BG1 - Nice one!

R

Rory4

I wanted to say that I had a lot of fun tonight in the taking of the CK in Thidranki. Thanks a lot guys! For once Midgard was very well organized and worked well together. Thanks to the Albs for giving us a good fight! See you guys tomorrow in Thid.

P.S.: Where were all the lvl 20-24 Hibbies? Asleep?

A

acei

Originally posted by Rory4
Actually just before you arrived we wiped out about 3fg of them, so they were still licking their wounds :)

We didn't expect the mids to invade straight after.

F

Faeldawn

Re: Re: BG1 - Nice one!

Originally posted by acei
Actually just before you arrived we wiped out about 3fg of them, so they were still licking their wounds :)

We didn't expect the mids to invade straight after.

were about 20 hibs, maybe one group of 7 and a few small groups/solo players.

R

Rory4

Damn! You mean I missed all the luri's with their nice rugby-ball shaped heads? <cries> :'(

P

parisienscot

You didn't keep it very long did you ;-b

Come on try it again - it was fun taking it off you - oh doh I capped and got my medal - ten bubs of xp on it too! Nice!

G

geysor

Originally posted by Rory4

<Irony>
Surely you don't mean that you took the keep when there were no Hibs around to defend it!?!

How dis-honerable of you!

You should have waited until exactly the same number of Hibs and Albs were in Thid as the Mids, surely?
</Irony>

R

Rory4

Another fun few hours in BG1 has seen me capped. I won't say that I will miss it in some ways, because the class I play is one of the worst you can make for BG1 (savage). Also, Mids camping the ATK was apretty lame... I usually swam back to the CK and waited around until the camping stopped. I wasn't there for the fall of the CK today, I had already capped by that point. I will say good job Albs, see you lot, and hopefully all the nice peeps I grouped with, in BG3 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom