BG1 Armour Shop

K

Keogh

If you need BG1 armour then I can supply all armour types, including plate and chain. If you want it SC'd then I can SC it as long as you don't want OC.

Rough prices. (these are estimates based on 5 retrys per item and a 20% markup)

Level 25 armour

Quilted Cloth Armour with Robe (Sylvan) = 110g (I made a test set last night and with 20% markup it costs 131g)

Roman Leather (Embossed) = 70g

Studded (Mithril) = 110g

Chain (Mithril) = 250g (Just made inserts for an ACer and the materials cost for my bits were 392g :()

Plate (Mithril) = 300g

Remember these prices are rough estimates. They could be less or they could be more.

Spellcrafting

I can SC full bg1 suits at a rough cost of 100g per suit. This is with no OC. I won't do OC till my SCer is LGM.

BG1 Weapon SCing I'll work out on a per item basis.

Also for SCing I will require you to send me a file from Leladia's SC Calculator

I will require full estimate payment in advance unless I know you or you have a reputation to lose or you are a member of a guild which has a friend of mine in :D

I've no idea if these prices are fair, but if not then I'll get no business.

This is just my way of doing my bit for the realm and I reserve the right to withdraw my services. For example, getting 4 full bg1 SC requests at 2am when i'm stood at the goth harbour SC table and I want to goto bed :D (that happened a few weeks ago)

A

azmath

btw i think its best for lv 26 armour m8 for infil wizzy well any class tbh for infil u want teh rigid padded leather and so on and so forth

other then that i think u have a nice little money making shop open there :)

peace out and gl m8

hope u and wish u all teh luck in teh world

K

Keogh

Oh yeah, the level isn't set. I'll edit my original post later.

Users who are viewing this thread