BG0 MUST be revived!!!

A

asorek

Cos i need quick Rp's for MCL!!!

Cmon. forget the Zerg's of BG1 come out and play in BG0, i remember a time Albs used to be in BG0 a LOT, now when i log my shroomer in NO Hibs, NO Albs, 1 or 2 mids...man its bad.. we should arrange a weekly meeting or something and get some fights going!! be quite fun..or arrange a keep take night when the defending realm can be well staffed to defend..be waaay more interesting than levelling upto 24 to be zerged!!

O

old.Dillinja

In BG0 you get rps that you would rather get in Thid, and some classes don't even get chain until 20. BG0 is for suckers..

B

BlitheringIdiot

Originally posted by old.Dillinja
BG0 is for suckers..

Incorrect, BG0 is for archers (everyone has weaker armour, most casters wont have BT etc). Unfortunately all their targets left so they left with them.

H

hercules-df

its much better being a yellow in bg0 than a green in bg1, /level 20 ppl are too lazy to do all the suiciding at 19. Ive done 2 /level 20s to 19 but theres nothing there to kill anymore :(

C

Coim-

BG0 sucks. I hope that cleared things up for you. :p

B

behatch

i noticed if u /level to 15 and kill a gray,u actually ding,so wont this happen in bg0,all in all ur in bg0 for 15 mins lol and thats crap

B

behatch

hmm,i just relised ive never been to bg 0 :)

B

BlitheringIdiot

Bleh, last time I say this (honest!).

YOU DONT GET GREEN CONS IN THID.

B

BlitheringIdiot

<sigh>

Do you agree that a lvl24 cons orange to a lvl23?

Yet that same lvl23 cons yellow to the lvl24...

You see they may be red to you, but you are blue to them, you obviously have never had a lvl24 in thid :p

M

Maq-attack

Originally posted by hercules-df
its much better being a yellow in bg0 than a green in bg1, /level 20 ppl are too lazy to do all the suiciding at 19. Ive done 2 /level 20s to 19 but theres nothing there to kill anymore :(

Why suicide at 19??

Surely more intelligent to stop at 18, kill one mob...... DING! 19!:rolleyes:

B

BlitheringIdiot

Originally posted by Maq-attack
Why suicide at 19??

Surely more intelligent to stop at 18, kill one mob...... DING! 19!:rolleyes:

That doesnt work Im afraid, the only way is to suicide at 19 multiple times, please dont make me try to explain the game mechanics though :(

M

Maq-attack

Originally posted by BlitheringIdiot
That doesnt work Im afraid, the only way is to suicide at 19 multiple times, please dont make me try to explain the game mechanics though :(

Explain. :p

S

Spamb0t

do /level ...
click trainer till ur lvl19...
suicide 10 times...
click trainer again..
and ur ready for bg0

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom