bg rp caps

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
i know thid cap is 1L4, but what is leirvik cap? i've been told it's 3L9 and if you get 4L0 you get kicked from bg when you log/zone.

Any help?

Accupuncture

Fledgling Freddie
RandomDotCom said:
i know thid cap is 1L4, but what is leirvik cap? i've been told it's 3L9 and if you get 4L0 you get kicked from bg when you log/zone.

Any help?

Here you go taken from 1.81 i think....

NEW BG RR CAPS:

Realm Rank 1 Level 3 - Killaloe
Realm Rank 1 Level 5 - Thidranki
Realm Rank 2 Level 0 - Braemar
Realm Rank 2 Level 5 - Wilton
Realm Rank 3 Level 0 - Molvik
Realm Rank 4 Level 0 – Leirvik

Points to note about Experience level and Realm Ranks in the Battlegrounds:

- If Realm Rank is capped in the Battleground, a player will not be removed forcibly if they die and release or not get resurrected. They will be ported back to the portal keep of their realm within the Battleground.

- If Realm Rank is capped in the Battleground, and a player willingly ports out of the Battleground, you will not be able to return to the same Battleground.

- If a Player's Experience level exceeds the Battleground cap, they will be removed from the Battleground if they are not resurrected from death.

Example for clarification: A level 24 player that is Realm Rank 1L4 Zones into Thidranki. That player then gets Realm Rank 1L5 while in the Battleground and dies soon after. The player is not resurrected, but releases back to the portal keep within the Battleground. Said player can log out of the game if they desire and come back to the same Battleground later. Upon coming back into the Battleground later on, the same player levels up to level 25. Later that day the level 25 player dies, and upon release of his spirit, he is ported back to the portal keep (Druim Ligen, Svasud Faste, or Castle Sauvage).

Poli

Fledgling Freddie
And 1L5 is at 750 rp's, so do /rpoff before that to stay in the bg ;-) at lvl 20-24
And 4L0 is at 213.875 rp's so do rpoff before that to stay in the bg ;-) at lvl 40-44

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
Poli said:
And 1L5 is at 750 rp's, so do /rpoff before that to stay in the bg ;-) at lvl 20-24
And 4L0 is at 213.875 rp's so do rpoff before that to stay in the bg ;-) at lvl 40-44

so really cap is 1L4 and 3L9 ?

if i get 4L0 and not zone out can i stay in too? example confuses me

Poli

Fledgling Freddie
RandomDotCom said:
so really cap is 1L4 and 3L9 ?

if i get 4L0 and not zone out can i stay in too? example confuses me

Ah sorry... you CAN get to 1L5 and 4L0..... but if you port out willingly... you wont be able to come back...
So in theory you could stay in the bg forever at 4L0 and 1L5......

But if you ever will want to: Repair, train your skills, buy anything (poisons/arrows maybe), train your RA's... (or retrain RA's/skills)..... you are in trouble :)

I hope it cleared it up for ya :)

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
What i wonder is, will u still get rps when rue 4L0 or just stop getting them.

Poli

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
What i wonder is, will u still get rps when rue 4L0 or just stop getting them.

I cant tell you with 100% certainty... would indeed be good to know before one capped a toon in a bg...

I know in old thid if you reached 350 (which was cap) you could continue as long as possible before dying or having to log(and still get rp's)... not sure if it still works that way...

Can imagine they have changed those mechanics, but I dont know :(

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
Poli said:
Ah sorry... you CAN get to 1L5 and 4L0..... but if you port out willingly... you wont be able to come back...
So in theory you could stay in the bg forever at 4L0 and 1L5......

But if you ever will want to: Repair, train your skills, buy anything (poisons/arrows maybe), train your RA's... (or retrain RA's/skills)..... you are in trouble :)

I hope it cleared it up for ya :)

well really it would only affect train/retrain of skills, but you can transfer everything (but arti's) to a bot and take that out to repair. don't think i'll take my chances though, will stay as 3L9 then turn rps off.

noblok

Part of the furniture
RandomDotCom said:
well really it would only affect train/retrain of skills, but you can transfer everything (but arti's) to a bot and take that out to repair. don't think i'll take my chances though, will stay as 3L9 then turn rps off.
Yes, but as you can't train your last realm point, there's no reason to go through all that hassle (except for the title).

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
noblok said:
Yes, but as you can't train your last realm point, there's no reason to go through all that hassle (except for the title).

gives an extra +1 to all skills which would increase my damage/block rate slightly

noblok

Part of the furniture
True, I've been in thid for too long to think of those things :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom