BG Question

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Rather then do any work, I've been sat at my desk thinking about the day when my Paladin will be ML8 and have BG :)

A thought occured to me I wanted clarification on...let's say I duo in RVR with another Paladin. We're both ML8. We get jumped on Beno bridge by a couple of stealthers and we both BG each other.

Now, as far as melee classes are concerned, would we be invincible? I mean, if he is BG me and I BG him, we really ought to be melee immune? Once they've used their bag of tricks we could then drop them like 2nd period French :)

Or does it not work that way?

Kelio

Fledgling Freddie
well if you stand still and are getting bged you are immune, they will then switch to your friend and hit him, then he must cancel the bg on you, before you can start bg him. also have in mind that if you are bging someone your block and parry rate is lowered. and add that your melee attack will almost certain be a dw thus already halving your block rate.

nah i would rather go with pally/reaver or pally/merc and protect the real dmg dealers.

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Aah - that sucks. I thought there might be a flaw. So basically if you are BG someone, they cannot BG you at the same time? Oh well :)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
something to do with it being a bit overpowered I imagine ;)

bodyguard a smite cleric today!

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
bodyguard a smite cleric today!

I almost mentioned in my previous post that BG a smitz0r would have to do instead ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom