BG Group

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Think I might just go PuG in NF as in the last 2 weeks I can count the number of times everyone's turned up on my elbow 6th toe.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Loads of pugs in CV and a lot of people who play there actually have an idea of what they are doing, compared to most of the retards in NF who join the zerg or go to labby..

I'd rather pug in cv than dusty off an old lvl50 char and do the same in NF

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Ahh good morning, the 2 sorcs were proactive to begin with but until everyone else sorts themselves out we are on strike and playing our 50's ;)

CorNokZ

Minstrel template is done, just need to level my arties. MLs done too

Now all there is left for me is to learn how to actually play it :/

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Need bps badly, and repeating bg quests over and over gets on my tits.

Is there better gain from pure rvr? :twak:

Sardine

One of Freddy's beloved
wqewqewq.jpg

The akward moment where I find out this is one of you.

CorNokZ

Thanks for keeping the bit in where I say that I stunned the vamp's mist and not him :/

Sardine

One of Freddy's beloved
How much longer until the Armsman is fully templated? We should set up a time when we're all ready to play and try this thing out. Should we wait and try a run on Monday evening? Allows time for everyone who needs to view this comment to actually see it!

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
So its only the armsman missing? I've been quite busy last 3 days and havent made much progress with templating, still farming bps, but if you lot just w8ing for me, i can give it a push during this weekend and be ready on monday or sunday.

Sardine

One of Freddy's beloved
So its only the armsman missing? I've been quite busy last 3 days and havent made much progress with templating, still farming bps, but if you lot just w8ing for me, i can give it a push during this weekend and be ready on monday or sunday.
Not just you, we're still missing a second cleric, but I've rolled one and got it to 49 already, just finishing off the temp on it and then it'll be ready...hopefully by monday. So we'll still be missing one spot, but it'll be easier to pug a dps rather than pug a cleric, you get me.

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Not just you, we're still missing a second cleric, but I've rolled one and got it to 49 already, just finishing off the temp on it and then it'll be ready...hopefully by monday. So we'll still be missing one spot, but it'll be easier to pug a dps rather than pug a cleric, you get me.

I've also done the same so if there's a mincer spare I can swap to the backline.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
And Corknoz also leveled a mincer iirc.

Should we set a date and time for next week?

Sardine

One of Freddy's beloved
And Corknoz also leveled a mincer iirc.

Should we set a date and time for next week?

How does Monday, Wednesday and Thursday at 20:00 GMT sound? Speak now or forever hold your peace!

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
The bp merchant stuff
Havent bought anything just yet cuz i remember u saying something like changing the template to make it more thrust alike

Sardine

One of Freddy's beloved
Getting rich from SCing, HEH HEH. Will have this temp finished in no time. /flex

Punishment

Resident Freddy
FFS Warren, how did you sc +5 World's best mum onto my pants, you pillock !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom