BF2 strangeness

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
yesterday I got teamkilled by a bloke. I saw his name in blue over his head, and I distinctly remember seeing blahblah[teamkills]TestinDaCable in the top left corner of the screen. sadly I didn't have the presence of mind to get a screenie, because I didn't get the punish/forgive pgdn/pgup thing afterwards.

I've heard that this can happen if the server autobalances the teams, ie people showing up as friend while they are in fact the enemy. is that true? cos it's bloody strange (to me).

I know from experience that the server can *suddenly* autobalance, and I've heard people commenting that they've made mistakes because of this. for example something that happened to me was that I got swapped from USMC to the chinese PLA without realising, assaulted a control point and stood next to the flag like a lemon wondering why it wasn't coming down :)

I'd muchly prefer a large [highlight]YOU HAVE BEEN AUTOBALANCED!!![/highlight] thing directly in my face than the top left scrolling. I barely watch that as is, as I'm far too busy trying to get myself fragged in new and interesting ways.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
There's definitely a bug with the colours of the nametags. It was supposed to be fixed in that first patch, but we all know how that turned out :). I've seen teammates with red tags on several occasions; I nearly shot one on Karkland last night.

TdC

grr that sucks :( it's well and good to hear other people bitch about bugs, but it's naff to be confronted with them yourself :)

throdgrain

FH is my second home
When I was playing this game I experienced this a few times. Sucks dont it :(

TdC

yeah, troo Throd, though on the bright side it forces me to *really look* at the people in front of me instead of reacting to colours.

light=usmc, dark=others. course, if EA/DICE ever get patch 1.3 out in the open and we possibly get MEC vs. PLA matches then I'll really have to watch out! :)

Will

/bin/su
TdC said:
light=usmc, dark=others. course, if EA/DICE ever get patch 1.3 out in the open and we possibly get MEC vs. PLA matches then I'll really have to watch out! :)
Maybe one side can wear an away strip? :)

TdC

or plain old red vs blue! I want my uniform to have flashing lights!

Trancor

Fledgling Freddie
Sounds good to me, will make you an even easier target ;)

TdC

I'm so easy I don't even need flashing lights tbh :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom