BF: Vietnam

Athan

Resident Freddy
If you missed it (including on the game.net news page):

HomeLan Battlfield: Vietnam Interview

I like the idea of flags capturing quicker if you have more people in range. Kind of like an idea I'd always wanted, where if you capture not decided by "are you in range and *NO* enemy troops in range?", but instead "Do you have at least X more people in range than the enemy does?". Basically it would be a way to stop that lone git on the roof or one of the 10 buildings around the flag from stopping a cap.

It'll be interesting to see how well the new graphics engine performs compared to bf1942 as well. I can see me *NEEDING* that h/w upgrade for BF:V :/. I hope they put out a demo before actual release so we can get a feel for this.

-Ath

Doomy

Fledgling Freddie
Athan said:
If you missed it (including on the game.net news page):

HomeLan Battlfield: Vietnam Interview

I like the idea of flags capturing quicker if you have more people in range. Kind of like an idea I'd always wanted, where if you capture not decided by "are you in range and *NO* enemy troops in range?", but instead "Do you have at least X more people in range than the enemy does?". Basically it would be a way to stop that lone git on the roof or one of the 10 buildings around the flag from stopping a cap.

It'll be interesting to see how well the new graphics engine performs compared to bf1942 as well. I can see me *NEEDING* that h/w upgrade for BF:V :/. I hope they put out a demo before actual release so we can get a feel for this.

-Ath

If the demo has a mountain we can even do some XP jumping... Woohoo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom