BF: Vietnam Servers

leggy

Probably Scottish
if it's the same as 1942

console.showfps 1

in the console

Sulphuric

Fledgling Freddie
Just wanted to say that I got the game on Friday and have been having a blast playing it. And the Jolt servers are my preferred ones, the least lag of all the ones I tried out.

Only issue so far was some graphics weirdness, the game was telling me that it didn't support the Nvidia driver version I was using (the latest ones from the Nvidia site for a GF4Ti4600), so I installed the ones that come with BFV and now no problems :)

Looking forward to many more sessions of this, and maybe one day I'll manage to fly a helicopter further than the base perimiter without landing it upside down in a tree.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah, jolt definitely seem to do the best servers for people in the UK. The EAUK servers are making the game look very ugly atm.

mank!

Part of the furniture
The Jolt servers are absolutely fantastic. I've been pinging below 20 on full servers, bloody marvellous!

Cdr

One of Freddy's beloved
Xtro said:
Righto mate -

ATI Radeon 9500 Pro

Driver version 6.14.1.6307 (am downloading latest driver pack from ATI right now)

The lockup is for 2-3 seconds but occurs every 5-10 secs if you get me.

I've set ALL gfx to low/lowest and sound to miles positional audio and low low low etc (no music ingame, no menu music).

Just tried it single player to make sure it wasnt a connection issue - same probs...

Running WinXp, 1gig DDR ram, ASUS mobo, 1.7 Athlon XP, SB Live

Sorry its taken so long to get back to you Xtro - been away for a couple of days.

How are you getting on with it? Did the new drivers solve any of the problems?

Cheers,

Cdr.

adams901

Can't get enough of FH
Ive attempted to make a custom Combat server on jolt server 06, please let me know if you find any problems with it while playing on it.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom