BF Game.net Servers

D

darthshearer

Does anyone use the Game.net servers? I have only just strated playing BF after a while of due to work commitments.
I play CS Most of the time and use the Game.net servers and go on the Community NIghts which are fun. As Im back On BF I thought I would give the Game.net servers a try and they always seem empty apart from the commy night :(

If people are NOT using the servers where do people play?

C

Cdr

Well, depending on the time of day etc, the DC Preview is usually full, and does employ the Subscriber priority service. The Vanilla server can be full sometimes - although it does sometimes take someone just sitting in an empty server for a few mins before it starts to fill up.

I play almost all my BF exclusively on the Game.net servers. Not that I've been playing much BF recently because of other things.

D

Deadmanwalking

Originally posted by Cdr
Not that I've been playing much BF recently because of other things.

Bad bad mental image forming over here

:puke:

C

Clowneh!

We can all see why you can't imagine a real life DMW...

A

adams901

the DC server is usually full, also if you wanna play normal BF just join the server and wait a few mins, people usually end up joining within 5 mins.

make sure its the preview servers you are looking at because the subs are never used, specially now we have subscriber priority on the previews :)

Users who are viewing this thread