beware of the poacher

H

hoden

it wont be long now before 2 very nasty little hunters enter battle ground one , this is fair warning dont be walking in the woods alone if you be albs or hibs , if you be from midgard know you are being watched over , if you look down over the next few weeks and see and arrow in your side or feel a spear in your back , dont say you have not been warned .

from the people who brought you Handsome and Jinjan the big troll skalds who where the terror of BG 1 for many weeks , now comes two hunters :

Whisker DaPoacher
Twang DaBow

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by hoden
this is fair warning dont be walking in the woods alone if you be albs or hibs

... especially because Hunter stealth renders you practially invisible for my Nightshade...

;)

G

Gallak

ah :D the number of times I've 2 shotted nightshades with my spear.... <sighs happily>

A

Aoln

oooooh, just noticed it was Hoden, had great fun shooting u at bled the over night :D

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Fun facts? Hoden means "Testicle" in German. :D

H

hoden

aye i been told that and my second name is game is mayhem so i`m testicle mayhem , it sounds nasty anyway :)

aoln you was about the only person who killed me that night at bled you and a inf , i gave you something to do :)

G

Gadd

Originally posted by hoden
it wont be long now before 2 very nasty little hunters enter battle ground one , this is fair warning dont be walking in the woods alone if you be albs or hibs , if you be from midgard know you are being watched over , if you look down over the next few weeks and see and arrow in your side or feel a spear in your back , dont say you have not been warned .

from the people who brought you Handsome and Jinjan the big troll skalds who where the terror of BG 1 for many weeks , now comes two hunters :

Whisker DaPoacher
Twang DaBow

well HA! i have a 21 armsman ready to die (as he usually does) for the name of albion ...... did i just say that?

Users who are viewing this thread