PS. translated into english DS.

xD

i say pwnd

Lethul

FH is my second home
Tinyheals said:
yes i do (mostly).

dinged a month ago, mumins just postfarming tbh

but you cried on vent that nobody made you a thread and nobody liked you? just wanted to cheer you up mate! :drink:

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
Lethul said:
but you cried on vent that nobody made you a thread and nobody liked you? just wanted to cheer you up mate! :drink:
he has now his earthen minions full of love :m00:

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Tinyheals said:
yes i do (mostly).

dinged a month ago, mumins just postfarming tbh

Gratz... but a question for you (and sorry to hijack the thread a little). If you hear of an RR on Mid from Alb, are you going to let the Mids know? Playing both realms, you are going to get a whole mess of people accusing you of spying if an RR fails, you know...

Tinyheals

One of Freddy's beloved
Gordonax said:
Gratz... but a question for you (and sorry to hijack the thread a little). If you hear of an RR on Mid from Alb, are you going to let the Mids know? Playing both realms, you are going to get a whole mess of people accusing you of spying if an RR fails, you know...

first of all im not the only one on this server that plays 2 realms, might not be many. Im not a mid by "heart", and i dont understand the people who say they are. I see the game in whole, and i would never say anything about a relicraid etc, its a part of the game, and the surprisemoment is very fun.

im not in alb to spy, im not even in an alliance.
Nobody wants us anyway (except Women fatale or something, cause they had same colorscheme as we do, so they invited us to form one).

actually id love to see albion with relics atm,
waiting for toa to release, heard rumors about resetting relics with that.

Aussie

Banned
Divinia said:
<Ormaaga> Btw div i owned you in mezzduel yesterday
<[IG]Divinia> hmm.. how? insta?
<Ormaaga> yes

Gratz t.t

PS. translated into english DS.
Ormaaga = Dwy ?

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Tinyheals said:
first of all im not the only one on this server that plays 2 realms, might not be many. Im not a mid by "heart", and i dont understand the people who say they are. I see the game in whole, and i would never say anything about a relicraid etc, its a part of the game, and the surprisemoment is very fun.

Nobody wants us anyway (except Women fatale or something, cause they had same colorscheme as we do, so they invited us to form one).

Fair enough - that's good enough for me. And gratz (although I said that already :) )

Giga

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz tiny, i simes to remember your name from before i chanced to alb, i may be wrong as its long long time ago

and btw dont cound on it, as the relics didet get reset whit SI

stubbe

Fledgling Freddie
Giga said:
Gratz tiny, i simes to remember your name from before i chanced to alb, i may be wrong as its long long time ago

and btw dont cound on it, as the relics didet get reset whit SI

They're getting reset along with the upcoming RVR-expansion since it dramatically changes the keep/relic situation. They won't be reset with TOA.

Parlain

Fledgling Freddie
Tinyheals said:

Farek's too l33t to join our alliance :m00:

Besides, Morsan would increase the average weight too much :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom