Beta - warning

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Well thats a shame, oh well :(

Thanks though Flim

I'm just guessing there, but it'd seem reasonable... since by that point if there's anyone in the competition out to nab ideas (whether intentionally or subconsciously) they can get all the info anyway.

GHudston

Fledgling Freddie
After having won a beta invite in the competition and as I'm currently wiating for it to arrive reading topics about this issue are scaring me senseless. How easy is it to make this mistake?

I would be totally devastated if I lost my prize just because I'd clicked a wrong button.

Popov

Fledgling Freddie
Not particularly easy by the sound of it, basically it goes something like.......... *Display NDA* Do you \agree to the NDA Yes[o] No[o]; you ofcourse click yes whereupon it brings up the next page Are you a member of the press(words to that effect) Yes[o] No[o] you click yes (because you are drunk) and it goes "ok you just got kicked from the beta as press aren't allowed; you click no (because you have a brain) and it goes here have a beta client.

The above is ofcourse going by info gleaned from threads such as this as I haven't been offered a beta place *grumble* but you get the idea I hope :)

Shinnjin

Fledgling Freddie
A. Go to another computer. Log in, download and burn to a DVD. Return to original computer.

B. Install firefox and try on that.

A. Think it might be a little late to try it, but I will. Can't hurt anyway. Thanks for the tip. ^^

B. I hope you're not assuming I use Internet Exploder, Opera or something, jumped on the firefox train a long time ago. :england:

Roffe

Fledgling Freddie
B. I hope you're not assuming I use Internet Exploder, Opera or something, jumped on the firefox train a long time ago. :england:

Don't bash Opera:flame: once you try Opera you will newer go back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom