Beta - warning

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
Hi

Hope I'm the only one who has made this mistake but figured I'd make sure the FH knew.

I was lucky to get into the beta today :)clap:) and logged into the WAR website - it began to ask me the standard do you agree/disagree to the rules and for some reason I hit the wrong button! :fluffle: And now I can't download the beta - the option to download had gone from the list.

I'm so gutted that I was too excited to read carefully - so please don't make the same mistake and read carefully :)

/bow

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Ok, if it was just the NDA then you're fine. Just log out and log back in and the NDA will pop up again. if it was the popup after the NDA where it asks if you are a journalist or a games industry professional then you will lose your beta invite permanently if you do not choose correctly at that point.

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
Hi

Hope I'm the only one who has made this mistake but figured I'd make sure the FH knew.

I was lucky to get into the beta today :)clap:) and logged into the WAR website - it began to ask me the standard do you agree/disagree to the rules and for some reason I hit the wrong button! :fluffle: And now I can't download the beta - the option to download had gone from the list.

I'm so gutted that I was too excited to read carefully - so please don't make the same mistake and read carefully :)

/bow

Whoops... Can't I get his Beta spot instead ?? ;)

Teddy

Fledgling Freddie
Im the biggest and best idiot of us all, so dont feel bad ;)

But i'll be there when the open beta/retail starts instead!! :p

DarkSnaker

Fledgling Freddie
I bet a journalist or games industry guy will be smart enough to not click that, only the dumb/unlucky people get hurt by this.

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
I bet a journalist or games industry guy will be smart enough to not click that, only the dumb/unlucky people get hurt by this.

And if they do then we have grounds for legal action against them if they get found out.

Popov

Fledgling Freddie
Seems like this is a feature, think of it as your first IQ/competency/reading comprehension test as a beta tester, if you fail then thats it no beta for you

Cadiva

Part of the furniture
And if they do then we have grounds for legal action against them if they get found out.

I would also suspect whichever company they worked for wouldn't be very happy about them lying and bringing their name into disrepute either.

Bethor

Fledgling Freddie
After speaking to IainC, I've created a new account. Just have to hope I get chosen again and If I do next time I wont choose the wrong option.

Still would be something to put on my CV if I screw up again :)

Ormorof

FH is my second home
ouch self-owned :(

still not got an invite here, boohoo <prays for one in next few weeks when i have lots of spare time> :p

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
Guess I've lost that beta spot. Seems odd that one mistake and your punished for the rest of beta. After all . . . to Err is human, too forgive . . Divine. :clap:

I hope no one else has this misfortune.

/bow

P.S. On a plus note my guild has been given spots and I'm getting a key - how lucky do I feel :fluffle:

Shinnjin

Fledgling Freddie
I'm feeling like an idiot too... I was one of the lucky few, but unfortunately I got distracted by family while I was reading the NDA and left the computer. When I got back, the NDA had disappeared and nothing about my account had changed. Tried logging out and in several times and sent an e-mail to the support, but I guess I'm OOL (Out of luck). I guess I'll have to keep beating the stuffing out of my friends in WHFB instead. Congrats to everyone who got in and see you in open beta/retail. :cheers:

Cadiva

Part of the furniture
I'm feeling like an idiot too... I was one of the lucky few, but unfortunately I got distracted by family while I was reading the NDA and left the computer. When I got back, the NDA had disappeared and nothing about my account had changed. Tried logging out and in several times and sent an e-mail to the support, but I guess I'm OOL (Out of luck). I guess I'll have to keep beating the stuffing out of my friends in WHFB instead. Congrats to everyone who got in and see you in open beta/retail. :cheers:

You might try clearing the cookie for the Warhammer website as well and then logging in again.

Shinnjin

Fledgling Freddie
You might try clearing the cookie for the Warhammer website as well and then logging in again.

Was one of the first things I tried, logged out, cleared internet-history, cookies and temporary internet files, then rebooted.

Thank you very much for trying to help, but apart from Divine Intervention, I think this is a lost cause.:worthy:

Have a tankard of Bugmans XXXXX for me when you get the chance. :drink:

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
Was one of the first things I tried, logged out, cleared internet-history, cookies and temporary internet files, then rebooted.

Thank you very much for trying to help, but apart from Divine Intervention, I think this is a lost cause.:worthy:

Have a tankard of Bugmans XXXXX for me when you get the chance. :drink:

A. Go to another computer. Log in, download and burn to a DVD. Return to original computer.

B. Install firefox and try on that.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
could b worse, could have given ur battler to tower captain.......... luv to have been in group when that happened

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
could b worse, could have given ur battler to tower captain.......... luv to have been in group when that happened

i wonder if u kill the guard if youd been given credit + battler:D

wanne see it tbh:p, full guard with som shields waepons etc:D and caster guard with cs etc:D,

healers with eoy ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom