Beta Invites

ReaLX

Fledgling Freddie
Tallen said:
Are people actually downloading this without the necessary key to join the beta (i.e. Blizzard didn't choose you)?

If so.....why?
I only downloaded it so I'm able to abuse the 40mbit at <insert place I am at during the day :)>. Bittorent is nasty, so I'm trying to make it a better place by seeding the damn fecker... :wub:

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
ReaLX said:
I only downloaded it so I'm able to abuse the 40mbit at <insert place I am at during the day :)>. Bittorent is nasty, so I'm trying to make it a better place by seeding the damn fecker... :wub:

So much :wub: in this room ;)

Lumikki

Fledgling Freddie
Tallen said:
Are people actually downloading this without the necessary key to join the beta (i.e. Blizzard didn't choose you)?

If so.....why?

You think too one dimensional my friend. ;)

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Tallen said:

If so.....why?
Beta keys will be sent out in phases, they are not all sent out. Thus, instead of waiting 5-35 hours once a key arrives (if lucky) - that time can be spent when you're not anxious to play.

Also, open beta starts "soon" (for NA), I reckon one can patch the current version to that version without too much fuss.

Ash'

Fledgling Freddie
Got my key Friday night, 30 % into the d/l atm..... 13hours left and counting.... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom