Beta Invites

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
Whisperess said:
Blizzard has a pretty good reputation here in Sweden, yes.

If it bothers you, you can always PM me with your WoW key :p
sorry m8 im not santa claus :)

u know its funny for the the first time ever i dont feel controled by a game tbh i never even wanted to get in really ^^ ahh i feel sorry for all u ppl controlled by a game no wait i dont :p

Aada

Part of the furniture
Ive been too busy playing Dawn of War then WOW think i played it for about aday then DoW took over me :(

Cyradix

FH is my second home
Aada said:
Ive been too busy playing Dawn of War then WOW think i played it for about aday then DoW took over me :(

So you won't mind giving me your account then? :)

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Conchabar said:
sorry m8 im not santa claus :)

u know its funny for the the first time ever i dont feel controled by a game tbh i never even wanted to get in really ^^ ahh i feel sorry for all u ppl controlled by a game no wait i dont :p
Wanting to see if the game would run flawlessly at the computers at home before acquiring the retail version is being controlled by a game? I'm baffled by the logic of your argumentation. I would agree with you if I was offering money/items for a beta key, but I don't really see the connection between that and just looking forward to what looks to be a very nice game.

If you want to continue with the insults, atleast pick fights you can win. (although reflecting back to daoc, that was never your strong side :kissit: )

Lumikki

Fledgling Freddie
God fucking damit. If one has the beta key then do us all that were left out of the beta a favour and USE IT and focus on it.

ARGH.

I'm sorry for the outbreak but after waiting for the eu beta ever since Alpha started, I'm going crazy reading all this "not really interested but guess ill try for a few hours" etc etc etc etc.

Being one that gets selected amongst the THOUSANDS and thousands of applicants who would sell their mother for the chance to beta test is something that shouldn't be taken too lightly. It's a privilage and your duty to test it.

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
They are all addicted all ready and just don't want to say it :p

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
Whisperess said:
Wanting to see if the game would run flawlessly at the computers at home before acquiring the retail version is being controlled by a game? I'm baffled by the logic of your argumentation. I would agree with you if I was offering money/items for a beta key, but I don't really see the connection between that and just looking forward to what looks to be a very nice game.

If you want to continue with the insults, atleast pick fights you can win. (although reflecting back to daoc, that was never your strong side :kissit: )

well lets see i wasnt implying this at u :) dont get all excited ;)

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Conchabar said:
well lets see i wasnt implying this at u :) dont get all excited ;)
You were quoting me though, so it's quite obvious why I thought you were aiming it at me.

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
Whisperess said:
You were quoting me though, so it's quite obvious why I thought you were aiming it at me.
thats y i put a paragraph there ?:p nm nm ppl always get confused with me

notice i said "all" and not ure name

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Im using my Beta Key :D this game bloody rocks! WoW > DAoC any day!

Ive played it for 2days straight the whole time ive been online... Apart from the fact it gives me headaches its brilliant!

I love you Blizzard!

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Nomans Land said:
Im using my Beta Key :D this game bloody rocks! WoW > DAoC any day!

Ive played it for 2days straight the whole time ive been online... Apart from the fact it gives me headaches its brilliant!

I love you Blizzard!

hand it over before you get addicted :(

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Oh joy, what wonderful beta testers we have in the European version:

What race and class is best?
cus i have hard to choose what is best?
:eek:

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
i have yet to play the game due to the disgracefuly slow download im getting from the blizzard torrent though np np tonight i lose my weekend :p

Gatts

Fledgling Freddie
i have yet to play the game due to the disgracefuly slow download im getting from the blizzard torrent though np np tonight i lose my weekend

So I wasn't the only one having that problem, am playing now tho....

Lumikki

Fledgling Freddie
Blizzard downloader is horrible - better use other clients to download the game.

Cyradix

FH is my second home
I downloaded the client using ABC torrent at 120+ kb/sec

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
Cyradix said:
I downloaded the client using ABC torrent at 120+ kb/sec
/cry the highest download i got was 20 kb/s :( upload was going 200 though

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Conchabar said:
/cry the highest download i got was 20 kb/s :( upload was going 200 though
If you max your outgoing capacity (which the Blizzard downloader is still plagued with), it will hinder your incoming capacity. I as well would suggest you use some other Torrent client and set your outgoing capacity to at most 90% of your maximum capacity. Atleast until Blizzard fix their downloader.

Either that, or make sure you aren't being firewalled (port 6881 closed or not routed). If you are, you'll only be downloading from the ones you connect to directly (and they from you). If you aren't being firewalled, you'll download from clients who initiate contact with you in addition to the others, which will really boost your download. (15-20 kb/sec > 170-200 kb/sec for me)

Esena

Fledgling Freddie
highest 130, and that was this morning , going 20 now, or it doesn't go at all :(

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Esena said:
highest 130, and that was this morning , going 20 now, or it doesn't go at all :(
I'll seed a bit, not using my connection now anyway.

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
WoW looks sexeh when watching the intro etc ... although after the comestics u start to notice a daoc influence .. although i have to say i could easily get hooked on it :p id give my oppinion on it but i guess there r so many out by now no point :p

Khale

Fledgling Freddie
Somehow certain bittorrent clients don't show all connected people. I've downloaded the WoW Client with Azureus and it had loads of peers and seeders. Took me about 18 hours total to get the 2.4 Gb. So I recommend the torrent file download instead of the not so fast downloader of blizzard.

ReaLX

Fledgling Freddie
I have seeded about 500gig of the WoW beta at the moment :) (4mb/sec non-stop) Stop lieing about your download speeds! :)

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Are people actually downloading this without the necessary key to join the beta (i.e. Blizzard didn't choose you)?

If so.....why?

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
Tallen said:
Are people actually downloading this without the necessary key to join the beta (i.e. Blizzard didn't choose you)?

If so.....why?
they need to do sumthing to pass the time to make them feel as if they are apart of the greatest thing in there lifes ?:p

ps
do not be offended by this its only a joke <whisp:)>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom