Beta for DAoC subscribers?

ferore

Fledgling Freddie
Are GOA planning on any special invites for long term DAoC subscribers? I've applied for every possible beta application (personal, guild) - but still had no luck.

I was hoping GOA would've done invites for some of their customers who have been playing with them since the start of DAoC. :(

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
A lot (and I mean a lot) of old DAoC guilds were invited to the guild beta. Oldschool DAoC players will feel right at home when they see some of the guild tags in the WAR beta.

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
A lot (and I mean a lot) of old DAoC guilds were invited to the guild beta. Oldschool DAoC players will feel right at home when they see some of the guild tags in the WAR beta.

This makes me very happy to hear.

Just need to go and kick the Savage Conclave GMs and make sure they are checking their email. Can't remember who did the sign up.

Case

Fledgling Freddie
It's true I've never been accepted into a beta in my life but just received guild beta invite :)

Will be just like the old days but bigger smarter, hairier, faster.

ferore

Fledgling Freddie
No guild invite though, probably as we applied under a recent guild name.

I was hoping GOA would've done invites to elder camelot accounts, for those of us still playing.

Gray-CF

Fledgling Freddie
Looks like Celtic Fist didnt get an invite with the first wave.

We where kinda hopeful as we where the first guild formed on excali across all realms the day it went live and was ofc very active in the daoc beta stages.

fingers crossed for the next wave! :)

ileks

Part of the furniture
just a thought but are goa only inviting ex daoc players? all the people i know who are in havent played daoc in a while.
Now i think about it inviting current subscribers would be stupid as they would probably cancel any daoc subscriptions they have and goa would lose money. Add to that they would be further reducing the currently low daoc population. hmm

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
just a thought but are goa only inviting ex daoc players? all the people i know who are in havent played daoc in a while.
Now i think about it inviting current subscribers would be stupid as they would probably cancel any daoc subscriptions they have and goa would lose money. Add to that they would be further reducing the currently low daoc population. hmm

Nope we invited a wide range of people - WoW guilds, LotRO guilds, EQ guilds, wargames societies and people who'd just put a guild together for this beta.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Never invited me though did ya! Eh!

Our relationship is hitting the rocks Iain, first you never gave me that cheese sword (i got bullied as i was the only one without it), now you dont let me in Teh B3ta.

I gave you my parents and you still show me no love.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock

if by "right at home" you mean "oh jesus not that bunch of $*£(ing morons again", then yup :p

Zandr

Fledgling Freddie
There should be a Invite for ppl that joined Freddyshouse Early ! :)

wutae

One of Freddy's beloved
it was basicly a most random guild invite , Get a Life/Greek Grp signed as well but no reply as well :X and for me no personal invite as well :) hoped for daoc subscribers to get invited, but even if that was true i stopped the subscribe before 1.5 months :)

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
Looks like Celtic Fist didnt get an invite with the first wave.

We where kinda hopeful as we where the first guild formed on excali across all realms the day it went live and was ofc very active in the daoc beta stages.

fingers crossed for the next wave! :)

I guess you dont deserve an invite for CF!! :fluffle:

Gray-CF

Fledgling Freddie
Lo ang :)

we did get in after all :m00:

Danita's spam folder was a little to eager to eat up the GOA email!

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
Did you force Noobamir to make love to one of the mythic guys? :eek7:
Otherwise i can't think of a reason why they would ask CF!! :p

Talivar

Part of the furniture
They wanted sex appeal and charisma im afraid :)
We can teach you our charm tactics if you want Angara?:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom