Best XP Duo

K

K.Feigling

What is the Best XP Duo in Albion?
Cause i start with a friend in ALb Lyonesse soon, but i have no clue what is best for 2 peps there.

Askign ere cause German Boards are crap.

THanks.

Kara

O

old.linnet

Paladin + friar is a very fun PvE duo (and you'll never have trouble getting groups with that pair)

If it's for pure speed of xp then I guess 2 necromancers can't really be beat.

P

Phelicia

Merc + Pally or Friar + Pally...
Cleric + Cabalist is a different one, but works aswell.

J

Jenkz

my old fav was air theurg and smit0r cleric :<

S

Sharma

Originally posted by Coren
2x Deathsight necro.

Find two camps close together of just a massive camp or spirit weak mobs and Hi xp! :D

C

Col|

I would agree with Linnet, Paladin/Friar combo is very good, mainly because Paladins are good at holding the aggro (if the player knows what he is doing of course) and taking a beating, while the friar dishes out the damage and can do ok healing (even if they only have rejuv of 7 :p).

C

Coren

He asked for the 'best xp duo', not 'very good' or 'fun' duos. :p

C

Col|

Originally posted by Coren
He asked for the 'best xp duo', not 'very good' or 'fun' duos. :p

Hush you, I think the retirement home is calling you for milk and cookies. :p

T

tieris

2 deathsight necros is fast, but 1 desthsight and 1 death servant is just as fast. Pbaoe, uber nukes and an unlimited powersupply..... :D

C

Coren

2x deathsight can chainkill red/purple cons before they get in melee, deathsight + servant waste time by having one of them tank the mob for a little while. :p

B

Balbor

can't beat a smite cleric and Cabby for nuking the hell out of those Tanglers

G

georgus

Necro + Enhance Cleric, though the cleric is gonna be bored.

Friar + Reaver, quite surprised me this, only had it going for a few hours but if friar holds agro reaver side style is nasty. Imagine at higher levels with good shield skill the friar wont get hit much at all.

N

Nightchill

I'm currently duoing (as a Matter Cabby) with a Spirit Cabby and so far works great, can chain reds between us quite nicely :)

T

tieris

Said nothing about tanking, the deathsight necro nukes, if it aint dead b4 its in range pbaoe with no aggro will finish it in a couple of secs :) its just as fast and abit more fun to :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom