Best Weapon setup for a Bladeshade ?

Punishment

Resident Freddy

Im in the finishing stages of a new template for my bladeshade for rr5+ in line with my new spec for higher dps , which weapon setup would be best ?

Champion weapon mainhand <4.2spd afaik>
Malice offhand <4.1spd>

Or

Malice mainhand <4.1spd>
Champion weapon offhand <3.5/6 spd afaik>

Or maybe theres a better weapon config i havent thought of ???

/Discuss

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Im running malice offhand and ml10 mainhander in the uhmmmm
mainhand obviously currently on my ranger, seems a nice setup, i have high enough CD to see malice debuff go off almost every fight
and the ml10 mainhand proc is just class
I'm probably losing some dps with having a faster weapon mainhand but when I get 2 or 3 illusory blades proccing in a fight it all seems like
on paper damage vs looking like an elven blademaster with quadruple weild

planning on using same setup on shade once I get her malice credit, with the champ weapon on back prolly

Girafmad

Fledgling Freddie
malice main, croc dagger off. nasty combo malice debuf+dex/quick debuff from croc is kind of evil, nerfs stealthers evade alot :p

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Girafmad said:
malice main, croc dagger off. nasty combo malice debuf+dex/quick debuff from croc is kind of evil, nerfs stealthers evade alot :p

Yea thats my current wep setup ... with battler on back ... must admit it works well ... but i wanna try out champ wep for afew rr ... as it looks cool and i wanna see if 4.1 mainhand/4.0 offhand with composite 50 offhand and composite 51 mainhand spec hits harder :D

Yurka

One of Freddy's beloved
battler probably would be better if u want slower weapon, as you get extra af (and other easier template building qualities). Then there's a better chance to hit since its an arti basically meaning more to CD composite, plus a 10% ws increase which is kinda since most stealthers now use malice instead of lgms and so gaining making the 25% off ws (when malice procs on you) to 15% and an extra 10% more ws when you aren't debuffed

just a thought

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom