best way

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
best way to enter PoC is to go at hib or mid entrance as long as Caylan is camping the entrance from alb side....wasent there a thread about that before when someone got mad and got a fg together and zergd him to death and he whined...i just wanna know...i know its easy RP when ppl just xoning in and havent got buffed...gott stuff/pet up to kill them...try open RvR instead for once!!

What thouse GoA think about 1 player stoping soloers from enter...as soon as they do they die by his hand

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Rofl @ whines on poor Caylan :D

And on other hand u can find him all Monday Wednsday and Thursday in open RvR so feed him more with rps ^^

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
but why camp 1 entrance just for a few RP when ppl want to go lvl artis there...atleast give them a change to get pet or so up and be rdy

and make it a clean and fair fight

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
i like caylan hes a good fight, less qq poc is a rvr dungeon expect to be killed

Caylan Raal

Fledgling Freddie
ive never whined on fh :) so you thinking of someone else there ;)

In regards to why i go poc - i get the best solo fights there. I dont have a bb, therefore open field rvr solo for me is a nono. Its equal terms - you port in unbuffed, just like me, therefore its a fair fight as far as im concerned. Met many many players there who have given some superb fights over the last few months, and this is encouraging for me to keep going back. Yeah your there to lvl artis .. if you dont wanna run risk of meeting someone there then simple . . .go elsewhere - you got a massive pve zone behind the froniters - use that.

Ah but PoC is rewarding for xp isnt it ? why is that you think ? its because theres an added danger of meeting enemy players there . . .

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Caylan Raal said:
ive never whined on fh :) so you thinking of someone else there ;)

In regards to why i go poc - i get the best solo fights there. I dont have a bb, therefore open field rvr solo for me is a nono. Its equal terms - you port in unbuffed, just like me, therefore its a fair fight as far as im concerned. Met many many players there who have given some superb fights over the last few months, and this is encouraging for me to keep going back. Yeah your there to lvl artis .. if you dont wanna run risk of meeting someone there then simple . . .go elsewhere - you got a massive pve zone behind the froniters - use that.

Ah but PoC is rewarding for xp isnt it ? why is that you think ? its because theres an added danger of meeting enemy players there . . .

well put that man

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
omg!

Warky! You better get back here, a BM is stealing your whine!

A

Aoln

lol, he still camps poc? ive only been there a few times but hes always been there :p

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Why do you think you get that extra xp in there and all artis xp in there? <sigh> And hell yes i entrance camp if/when i can :p

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
I once ran into a RR9 hib with my cleric when I exitted PoC, he tried to kill me but I ran back in. My pc loaded the zone faster so I could run a lap and be out again before he was done zoning in! :D I didn't mind that much really though, was kinda fun.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Let all artis level in AC so I can join a pl group and get them level 10 in one day imo :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom