Best way to kill a Bonedancer ?

A

Aurilius

Mentalist realm abiliti.

Severing the Tether

Active 15 min. 10 0 0 0 0 N/A N/A

All enemy summoned/controlled creatures (i.e. pets) in the spell’s radius immediately turn on their masters and attack them. This is a ground-targetted radius effect spell.

:clap:

S

Staan

yea, but anyway a bd cannot be killed alone so even if the mentalist use this ra sure that's gonna be annoying, but even w/o his pet the bd would just wtfpwn the mentalist :( with the insane bd lifetap insta cool down the mentalist will just have the time to use one QC.

A bd can be killed w/o fg ofc :) but only if healers pets are taken out of action very quick, there's a couple of options for the pets:

-pets are mezzed

-pets are DoTed and start to heal themself and don't heal their owner bd.

-or the commander pet got killed on sight, he's very weak and can be killed very fast.

of course thats considering the pets themselves are not buffboted ...

but again, a bd w/o his pet can solo most of others realm class with only the insta lifetap ..

bd usually got killed when they are stunned and cannot use their insta; and their pets take age to heal him.

bd got killed by duo infils, ns or if a tank well placed a slam and got nuked hard by casters.

i agree that RA is useful for hib to take down solo BD when they are running around with less than 4 hibs :) lets say one bard, hero, mentalist would take down a bd easy with that RA.

M

Mid_Blejsarus

mana menta can even take a bd i been told
ae dot and kite away
thats even without using the ra i belive ^^

Z

Zebolt

Originally posted by Staan
-pets are DoTed and start to heal themself and don't heal their owner bd.
Pets allways heal their owner first.

Z

Zii

aoe mezz pets/bd from stealth and keel the bd? cant be hard :)

C

Cush

Best way=assist4tehwin

It is a group game after all

F

frols

Tell everybody a relic zerg is coming and let them handle it?

A

Ardrias_Mid

I'd say go post on VN :) Been a good way of taking care of the overpowered Mids so far.

O

old.Noita

StT isnt all that effective v a BD - healers die and only commander (blue con pet) stays alive - BD only has to qc root on commander and easy then to kill Mentalist really.

Many ways to kill a BD really - many people too stupid to work it out. Not BDs fault that this is the reality of the situation, hence the brainless cry NERF!

Insta life-tap does pretty low damage even if debuff hits. Also has a VERY high resist rate against anyone over rr4 or so - my DoT, debuff, and 3 lifetaps were all resisted by some high RR infi in DF a few weeks ago.

Solo scenarios:

Light eld - ae mezz pets - qc stun BD - nuke away on BD til dead - not hard.

Mincer - ae mezz pets - stun shout BD - dd, dd, and slash away til dead.

Hero - Spearo has enough front load dmg to kill BD in 2 or 3 hits as dmg will out pace heals from pets and life tap especially if any are resisted and enough HPs to cope with low BD dmg.

Armsman - SEE ABOVE if Polearm spec

LW Champ - ^^

Sorcie - AE mezz pets - send own pet on BD etc - close fight but Sorcie could win with good fortune.

Stealthers - have to rely on good luck - get crit in, PA whatever, trust to luck on resists of course.

Bolt Casters - 1875 range v 1500 range... bolt1 qc bolt 2 c900 dmg not counting crits... unbuffed BD now at 10% life - not hard to finish off with one or 2 more nukes especially with MoC.

Theurgs - 2000 range v 1500 range you guys get killed by a BD at full range its your own frikkin fault.

Lot of classes can kill BD solo quite easily by using tactics and a bit of brain power two concepts alien to a lot of ppl ... so much easier to scream for Teh n3rfb4t (TM)

N

nelex

Originally posted by old.Noita

Lot of classes can kill BD solo quite easily by using tactics and a bit of brain power two concepts alien to a lot of ppl ... so much easier to scream for Teh n3rfb4t (TM)

and he is so right so take a grip about the whine things...we classes are all defrient...but we have all our good sides...insted of whining we all just need to use our brain

-|Nelex|-

G

Groborthir

Neutralize pets (AoE mezz, StT)
Stun BD.

If the BD doesn't have his pets, he can only heal himself for about 200-300hp every 4 seconds, providing you have proper resists and he doesn't get any lucky crits. :)

Or just kill him with PA+CD+disease+str/con debuff and loads of frontload dmg :)

R

Roo Stercogburn

I've had STT cast on my bonedancer. Didn't work. Killed commander without any problem.

It is however, a nice distraction and time waster on enemies I guess :)

K

kyllandra

Well if the healers get mezzed and a BD gets 3 ppl on him/her she'll prolly die :)

R

Roo Stercogburn

Most classes with 3 people smacking away at them would die :D

N

Nonnier

StT is very annoying when u've run run out of mana, yet i guess running out of mana is very annoying too.

best way is to mezz pet and stun BD, thus some mincers are good at taking out a BD solo

note i said some

C

Cozak

If BD pets turn on master cant they just release them? or are they technically not pets anymore then?

S

Sarnat

If I'd attack a BD with a sorc for example, I'd kill the commander before the BD thus removing the pets for good. Might still need MoC or something because of the insta lt.

N

Nonnier

Originally posted by Cozak
If BD pets turn on master cant they just release them? or are they technically not pets anymore then?

they are effectivly turned into mobs

M

Muh

any buffed assasin should be able to kill a bd if PA - CD lands, and bd is diseased. Then pet heals will be heavily reduced, and
bd should be killed before cd stun wears off.
And if you're one of those uber vanish-infils, then it's easy as pie.

C

corentmm

Does disease also reduce the amount of dmg healed by the lifetap?

Z

Zebolt

Originally posted by Sarnat
If I'd attack a BD with a sorc for example, I'd kill the commander before the BD thus removing the pets for good. Might still need MoC or something because of the insta lt.
When my Dark Runie /duel a BD with MoC, I just nuke about 3-4 hits and he dies, pets have no time to heal. Thats with MoTA III tho. Should work for other caster classes too.

G

Groborthir

Originally posted by corentmm
Does disease also reduce the amount of dmg healed by the lifetap?

That too, yes.

Basically you want to wait for the CD stun and purge both the stun as well as the disease, or you're otherwise a BD in big trouble. :)

H

hangianix

Originally posted by old.Noita

Mincer - ae mezz pets - stun shout BD - dd, dd, and slash away til dead.
I was grped with a minstrel, ae mezzed pets + bd, stunned bd, smite from me, dd+slash from mincer, he came out from stun on 5% hp and kicked us only with his insta LT. (I was MoC smiting him so he continuosly got more dmg). Guess he was lucky, cause his LT's hit 300+ on me (24% body + AoM), so bloody crits in row. But still...

I

ilum

Only way to reliable solo a BD is graygank em in DF or Uppland :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom