Best way to get into a rvr group ?

Jaond

Fledgling Freddie
Xanthian said:
Tips for getting rvr group as an Alb.

1). Buy a Hibernian Medallion from the guy as C.Sauvage

2). Upon arrival in Emain, spam /y I HAVE EMAIN CG

3). Invite random RR1-RR4's to your group with classes such as Cabalist, Necro and Infiltrators ps. no clerics allowed

4). When roughly 50-100 people are in the CG, spam the cg with the following "MOVING TO AMG NOW, STICK TOGETHER"

5). When you arrive at AMG, setup camp and farm RP's to your hearts content.

Rinse and repeat till RR6 then join leet RP guild and claim you never zerg!

Haha that's alb :kissit:

Gorre

Fledgling Freddie
Xanthian said:
Tips for getting rvr group as an Alb.

1). Buy a Hibernian Medallion from the guy as C.Sauvage

2). Upon arrival in Emain, spam /y I HAVE EMAIN CG

3). Invite random RR1-RR4's to your group with classes such as Cabalist, Necro and Infiltrators ps. no clerics allowed

4). When roughly 50-100 people are in the CG, spam the cg with the following "MOVING TO AMG NOW, STICK TOGETHER"

5). When you arrive at AMG, setup camp and farm RP's to your hearts content.

Rinse and repeat till RR6 then join leet RP guild and claim you never zerg!
yus idd :)
atleast everyone in alb is "allowed" to play RvR when they want and actually enjoy it from their point of view :)

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
post crap on barrysworld for a couple of years then demand fotm groups from BF or LoD :) (or just about anyone else I know tbh)
:fluffle:

You asked like 2x and got a group like 2x :p

There is sneakier tactics that ppl aren't posting :p

Involving alliances and ppl who are getting breaks and etc. Seen it more than once.

Or just roll a rejuv cleric and play it well.

Gorre

Fledgling Freddie
Asha said:
Or just roll a rejuv cleric and play it well.
yus alb definatly needs more clerics who just rolled the class to get a chance of good grps......

[FC]Maramar

Fledgling Freddie
try to be the best in ur class and most of all try to have fun to everything u do is the key for a successful carreer to this fucking game :eek6:

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
albion does and doesn't need alot of things, but that wasn't the question :)

[TB] Benedictine

Fledgling Freddie
1) Join a good guild as WF says
2) If you aren't a well respected, versatile class that is needed in RvR then feggedaboutit
3) If you want RvR but aren't interested in being leet then just have fun any way you want (yes, including the zerg which is most likely where you will end up)

Asup

Fledgling Freddie
I have a rejuv/enhance cleric @ 49 simply because i dont play him unless im in a group 4 in the morning which will fall apart without him (pve). Did bg's with him.... and the stress level was unimaginable. Only cleric around ... rezz !!! pliz heal !!! really got to me.... so retired. AND im not rolling a frigging fotm char that will get nerfed before i turn 50.... again :). So i guess follow the zerg or make groups myself is the answer here.

Confession: @ 47 I simply had to get a few rps for MCL ( he was 40 before bg's came to be :)). And I followed eggy out of Odins methinks. We/he spotted a mid, and without thinking nuked the mofo. In retrospect not very sporty to the mid, and not very friendly towards eggy :(. Got me mcl in 1 kill tho.... was kinda addictive to get that kinda utillity from 1 kill :).

Belomar

Part of the furniture
[NO]Subedai said:
in the end game ull be judged on ur ability rather than how good u are.
I would usually put an equality between "your ability" and "how good you are", Rdaneel. :m00:

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
hmm ye they kinda mean the sameish thing :p
and quit calling me Rdaneel!!! wasnt.....that noobish :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom