Best US server to play Midgard on?

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
As title.

I've already got one account there, but haven't really bothered playing there a great deal.

I thought I'd have a go in the US for a while, and want to know which server is best to play Midgard on? I want to stay in Hibernia on MLF, so it'll need to be another server.

Hoping someone can help!

TIA :)

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Andred is supposedly 'teh server' where all the 'leet' 'doods' go :D

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Archeon said:
Andred is supposedly 'teh server' where all the 'leet' 'doods' go :D

Thanks for the reply. According to the US ToA handbook, Andred is a PvP server, so that's out for me. I just want a regular PvE and RvR server!

mts

Fledgling Freddie
Danamyr said:
As title.

I've already got one account there, but haven't really bothered playing there a great deal.

I thought I'd have a go in the US for a while, and want to know which server is best to play Midgard on? I want to stay in Hibernia on MLF, so it'll need to be another server.

Hoping someone can help!

TIA :)

Back in the day when daoc was released in the US I played midgard on the merlin server. The crowd was pretty good back then with an even balance of nice fellows and elite players. Dunno how the player landscape looks like now though, mate ;)

(Maybe you should pop by the VN Boards for the different servers and see what's going on over there).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom