~!Best Thidranki GROUP players!~

Mordenaar

Fledgling Freddie
gohan said:
master soilder mean 12" penis IRL

12" penis meant to be detramental (sp?) to your health apparently. Too much blood rushes to the penis.

It was painful, i tell you!

Tundula

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
You will regret it I guarentee :(

Hi Dori,

Hope you're keeping well...

I do indeed regret selling my accounts as I loved playing them so much but IRL must come first im afraid.

I did not quit cos of the game or its problems or its people, simply had to sort out some priorities :(

Bye for now..

Tundula

Tundula

Fledgling Freddie
TeamSpeakandChips said:
Good. Now fuck off and lick PDQ's arse via msn, thanks.

This kind of post really makes me sad.

I'm not licking anyones ass and I dont use MSN. Also I dont know pdq outside of the time we played in Thid (I never grouped with him in 50 rvr much either, not even in the same guild).

My comment is based on my opinion of his bard skills after hundreds of hours grouping with him on my thid toons, bm, vamp, druid, hero + others.

To Elkie, thanks m8 for setting this noob stright, couldnt have said it better :)

Bye for now.

Tundula

krall

Fledgling Freddie
TeamSpeakandChips said:
Good. Now fuck off and lick PDQ's arse via msn, thanks.

heh u made me laugh irl...Thought the box says 12+, but I guess someone is cheating:clap:

TeamSpeakandChips

Fledgling Freddie
krall said:
heh u made me laugh irl...Thought the box says 12+, but I guess someone is cheating:clap:
I guess they are; and after reading several posts on these boards I can tell who ;)

statued

Loyal Freddie
old energy vortex crowd always!

ridleh on bm
kevface on cant remeber?
latu barding
polz druiding

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
TeamSpeakandChips said:
No one cares about you, no one cares about him, no one cares about me, no one cares about anyone. (Got the point yet?)

I can comment on people however the hell I like, these are public forums. Everyone here has this same right.

Come back with a better arguement.

:worthy:

Keep this thread alive, most amusing :)

Jorof

Loyal Freddie
Dont think you can make a best Thid group players thread without mentioning Thidranki Blitz .. we were the best out there, you all know it :worthy:

(i only say "we" because i joined them towards the end of there time, i should really say "them", they were great the whole time they played.)

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Jorof said:
Dont think you can make a best Thid group players thread without mentioning Thidranki Blitz .. we were the best out there, you all know it :worthy:

(i only say "we" because i joined them towards the end of there time, i should really say "them", they were great the whole time they played.)

you never beat us when i played eld:)

Everz

FH is my second home
statued said:
old energy vortex crowd always!

ridleh on bm
kevface on cant remeber?
latu barding
polz druiding

harsh of no mentioning of my non-EV leeching valewalker :[

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Elkie said:
you never beat us when i played eld:)

Buffed, group people in sc'd suits etc. taking on unbuffed zergy nubs.

You rawk!

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Bugz said:
Buffed, group people in sc'd suits etc. taking on unbuffed zergy nubs.

You rawk!

Lmao where the fuck did u get that from? We was talking about the 2 different thid guild groups at the time? Bugz drop the attitude it doesnt fucking suite you, and you had no means in what i said and by you saying that had no relation to what i had said in the quote, so drop it your getting a bigger attitude by the day and it does not suite you.

Your 15-16 bugz dont act 11-12

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom