~!Best Thidranki GROUP players!~

Ratalor

Loyal Freddie
Been a while since I posted here. Been away on business, came into thid today noticed a few groups, I have not played since back when blokkie and stuff used to play.

So who do you think is the best thid group players? Who is a player that you always want in a group because of the amount of skill they have, or are just one damn good player.

From my experience it was Hamro use to hate seeing him in groups on his chanter.

So who is the group player that you think is the best player in thid when it comes to groups?

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
It's that hib group that ganks soloers. They fuckin rock >.>

Fuckin idiots.

Dorimor1

Banned
It's not like you need an exceptional player to do well in thid. Though there are many nice people to group with such as Lullah/Elkie/Aleven/Minions and many others I havn't mentioned, these guys are a good laugh and real team players.

When you play big boi rvr the individual talent of a player can really shine through a group, but imo in thid you don't see that as much. However its all down to team work and team players may not be the best skill-wised but working as a team is essential.

Anyway the guildgroups in thid atm aren't very serious, just some one-month guildgroups or the ones that are existing aren't as well known as guildgroups back in the day.

Edit: Though Elkie is teh best :)

gohan

FH is my second home
i am, no question \0/ best soloer best adder best zerger most hounrable best grp player best healer even tho i dont have 1 for u see i am rockz

Speedr

Fledgling Freddie
Oh and Blokkie still plays, i hugged him yesterday on my NS at AB :p

Not sure if zerg is your style, but mids and albs bring out nice zerg action recently, since us hibs got CK alot more hibs in thid for now also :)

Seeing as i ain't played Mid on cluster i can't comment on their groups, but Alb has some nice ppl including Jazzzzz [sp?] Xehz and Eeekamouse etc , Hibs would have Rhaodon and the Linked Chaos crew among others.

Dorimor1

Banned
Speedr said:
Rhaodon and the Linked Chaos crew among others.

I fail to see what is going through there heads atm, the alb zerg was waiting, arpees layed in their path and what do they do? Log their stealthers :p

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
I fail to see what is going through there heads atm, the alb zerg was waiting, arpees layed in their path and what do they do? Log their stealthers :p

aye we thought we'd have some fun on these :p makes a nice change to swap chars :p did i also see u on ur Caba today ?

Dorimor1

Banned
Jesmin said:
aye we thought we'd have some fun on these :p makes a nice change to swap chars :p did i also see u on ur Caba today ?

Yea killerpenguin, on the rare occasion.

Was about to start LTing ya but then I got popped by two others :)

Guess it was revenge for me adding on you earlier (though to be fair I didn't mean to, my mind went blank and I just starting lifetapping :p)

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Yea killerpenguin, on the rare occasion.

Was about to start LTing ya but then I got popped by two others :)

Guess it was revenge for me adding on you earlier (though to be fair I didn't mean to, my mind went blank and I just starting lifetapping :p)

Its ok m8, you get used to getting adding on.. mind u Aleven left me alone for once !1

Ratalor

Loyal Freddie
Correct me if im wrong but isnt elkie a nightshade:confused:

And cool, I did not know blokkie still played.

auroria

Banned
imo its stupid to make such focus about being the best in thidranki etc, thid is a place for those who havent played this game for too long, to get some fair fights and do whatever they want

gohan

FH is my second home
auroria said:
imo its stupid to make such focus about being the best in thidranki etc, thid is a place for those who havent played this game for too long, to get some fair fights and do whatever they want

NO! thid is where the rockzor legends go to hone thier skillz do you know nothing????? master soilder mean 12" penis IRL

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:

Maybe they wanted to play there stealthers? and ain't RP whoring fucktards?

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Light tank: Captain hook without a doubt
Mage: Hamro
Druid: Polze
Bard: Latuvu. pdq is good just not as good:p

Virtually i think the old BOT lot where all superb group members.

Yeke

Fledgling Freddie
Havnt seen anyone show any kind of ability or skill in thid, kinda difficult tho I guess since no one has all there class defining abilities and the general type of play is shit.

Speedr

Fledgling Freddie
auroria said:

Actually, i've played this game in total about 2 & half years, even played beta so i think i count as a mature daoc player, and yet i find Thid battles to be amongst the most fun in the game. Yes there are BD groups, and stealth groups but you can have fun and even a few duels without getting ZOMGROXXORED from behind as players have respect for one another in BG's just like in normal RvR.

I remove your view of thidranki and replace it with my own tbh, if you like RvR, stay out of thid and keep playing that wiz of yours coz it hits damn hard :)

And to the above poster, there ARE players with skill in Thid, just don't get to recognise it alot unless you have fought them alot or have grouped with em. Like if i see Eeekatroll running at me i know i'm going down, or Rieve[sp?] as they destroy my chars as i normally play unbuffed * shock horror *

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Thid is nice because you can play unbuffed and still pwn 80% of all players if you are skilled enough.

That said, anyone who does play unbuffed and manages to play well is skillful. That and Blokkie, who blocked like a fuckin madman even when he was unbuffed :p

Btw, Hamro wasn't nothing special.

auroria

Banned
Speedr said:
I remove your view of thidranki and replace it with my own tbh, if you like RvR, stay out of thid and keep playing that wiz of yours coz it hits damn hard :)

have no wizz, this is just a fh name :)

Speedr

Fledgling Freddie
auroria said:
have no wizz, this is just a fh name :)

Oh i know you know lol, you've got a RR5 NS... yeah i went on a big artiraid with you before :)

Poli

Fledgling Freddie
Bugz said:
Thid is nice because you can play unbuffed and still pwn 80% of all players if you are skilled enough.

That said, anyone who does play unbuffed and manages to play well is skillful. That and Blokkie, who blocked like a fuckin madman even when he was unbuffed :p

Btw, Hamro wasn't nothing special.

I agree, mostly =>
Tho havent faced either blokkie or hamro(yet?) on my NS:(, who im running mainly unbuffed aswell :D

Tundula

Fledgling Freddie
Elkie said:
Light tank: Captain hook without a doubt
Mage: Hamro
Druid: Polze
Bard: Latuvu. pdq is good just not as good:p

Virtually i think the old BOT lot where all superb group members.

I agree Polze is a good druid but I have yet to play with a Bard with 50% of PDQ's skill level.

Just my opinion though.

Bye for now.

Tundula

ALL ACCOUNTS SOLD

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
TeamSpeakandChips said:
Good. Now fuck off and lick PDQ's arse via msn, thanks.

I dont get pissed of people enough but tbh dont fucking mate posts like that end of the day your prob just like computer gimp typing that you aint shit your just trying to act like a big buy tbh i think your just a total wanker:), pdq is nice and tund both good chaps and if they are good friends whats wrongs with that, and i doubt that he licks pdq's ass, so why dont you do us all a favoure and fuck off makeing crappy posts like that trying to be some sort of a leetist i got news for you your nothing close to a leatist your just a gimp trying to act like a big guy.

/wave to all

Chronictank

FH is my second home
whoever has the most playtime on one toon in thid, its not as if its hard to do well :p its jsut a matter of people recognising the character

TeamSpeakandChips

Fledgling Freddie
Elkie said:
I dont get pissed of people enough but tbh dont fucking mate posts like that end of the day your prob just like computer gimp typing that you aint shit your just trying to act like a big buy tbh i think your just a total wanker:), pdq is nice and tund both good chaps and if they are good friends whats wrongs with that, and i doubt that he licks pdq's ass, so why dont you do us all a favoure and fuck off makeing crappy posts like that trying to be some sort of a leetist i got news for you your nothing close to a leatist your just a gimp trying to act like a big guy.

/wave to all
I'm really going to be bothered that one of Tund's friends disagrees with what I have to say lol.

Fyi, the whole 'Trying to act hard online because you are gimp irl' arguement is so outdated now lol. Move on.

Ps, I wouldn't describe my post as crap. It was certainly enough to piss you off. ;)

WILL_HE_BITE.com

Dorimor1

Banned
TeamSpeakandChips said:
I'm really going to be bothered that one of Tund's friends disagrees with what I have to say lol.

Fyi, the whole 'Trying to act hard online because you are gimp irl' arguement is so outdated now lol. Move on.

Ps, I wouldn't describe my post as crap. It was certainly enough to piss you off. ;)

WILL_HE_BITE.com

No one cares about you mate.

You come in Thid, make a couple of belowaverage(xxxxx) alts, then dissapear, who are you to comment on other people like that?

No fuck off, tyvm

TeamSpeakandChips

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
No one cares about you mate.

You come in Thid, make a couple of belowaverage(xxxxx) alts, then dissapear, who are you to comment on other people like that?

No fuck off, tyvm
No one cares about you, no one cares about him, no one cares about me, no one cares about anyone. (Got the point yet?)

I can comment on people however the hell I like, these are public forums. Everyone here has this same right.

Come back with a better arguement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom