Best Thid Warlock spec

Messiah

Fledgling Freddie
Decided to come back to mid/pry to play a warlock in thid havent a clue how to spec one though :p

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
You'll get slaughtered by the first Vampyre you run into anyway, so it doesn't really matter. :)

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Yeh, yeh, I know. Maybe someday I'll cap the other ones as well. They're not that far from cap anyway.. but I did start a second armourcrafter! So I'll have two LGM ACers soon. :)

As for the Warlock; It depends on your playstyle. My warlock has 1 Chamber (8 WC) and the rest of the points in Hex. (It's basically a very nice XP temp, but it's not that great for Thid.. baseline bolt with a huge variance. The DoT in hex is good enough to kill most enemy casters if it lands.)

Vampyres are just nasty since they come with build-in high resists. Root em and back off, as they'll heal themselves with the damage they do to you. I dumped a DD+DoT chamber, UI DD+LT, UI DD+LT on the Vamp, and he managed to heal himself faster than I could damage him - I died, and he was back at full health at the end of the fight. They're just a little OP. ;)

I guess my temp isn't that good for Thid. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom