Best Stealther duo

D

[DK]hakke

depends on location, in df 2 mercfils are great

A

azshara

Mincer & Inf/Scout... Inf is better in the long run cos of superior melee to scouts, when the enemies are stun immune and such ;d
Stun + 2 x crit shot is evul tho.

V

Vrollo

Mincer and infi.

Was at druim ligen with Notez some time ago and was a lot of fun especially when they started to search for us with 1 fg :)

2 infi's rock too, but mincer mezz is nice.

E

escape

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
They don't like hard numbers that proof they are wrong.
Infact, they have devised a method, called "ignorance" so as to avoid them.
Minstrels are uber, and will be even much more uber once they get a lvl 50DD shout. Can you imagine getting hit for 10hp damage per 15s more? Nerf them, what the hell is Mythic thinking?
Regards, Glottis

i think u really need a nerf to ur brain if u have one ......

C

-chancer-

im moving to alb now gonna roll a mincer then infil will see which is better :p

speed an stunn tho an chain sounds nice :D

B

Begach

How about a thread about the best SOLOER........instead of the best gank squad takin it in turns to try to find a pair of nuts between em. Strong duo's i never remember. Strong soloers i do.

It's some scary shit to have RR6+ stealthers who can't solo a mofo. Come back voskos, vivisect, amos an other strong solo mincers. These next generation twats are making a laughing stock of the strongest class in the game imo.

I'm done :p

B.

A

adari

Originally posted by Begach
How about a thread about the best SOLOER........instead of the best gank squad takin it in turns to try to find a pair of nuts between em. Strong duo's i never remember. Strong soloers i do.

It's some scary shit to have RR6+ stealthers who can't solo a mofo. Come back voskos, vivisect, amos an other strong solo mincers. These next generation twats are making a laughing stock of the strongest class in the game imo.

I'm done :p

B.

They can solo, duo is just more fun :rolleyes:

A

Appollo

2x PA is kinda evil, also 1x DW infil + 1x CS infil

S

Spix

Originally posted by nightsorrow
hunter>scout ,dont think so:p
who are u anywayz;o

Depends on spec.

Hunter with atleast 32 bc and 44 spear > scout any spec. Try slam and critshot when a lvl 41 dog is humping your leg, never got critted before I respeced. And If scout starts the fight with a long distance bow shot, pull out pet and run other direction out of range then back and finnish scout when dog is interupting, same goes against rangers.

Hunter with no bc <> scout.

I have this one and have some problems with slam, but melee damage with spear is good so can still win , 2 or 3 swings with spear = one critshot. It mostly comes down to who have the most juicy RAs up like Purge, IP, AP and best buffbot :p

J

Jayce_DA

Its not about class its about the player, with this in mind I would say ..

Hirein and Jorma :)

A

alea

:)

but seriously, the only thing i envy those infis about, is the fact that they can group with mincers.

A

Aussie-

actually i have never lost from a hunter in melee.
67shield > all

I

infozwerg

best stealth duo is aussie, his bot and the zerg.

J

jox

The stealth-world took a tumble after 1.62.

The food-chain pre 1.62;

Minstrel
SB
Infil
NS
Ranger
Hunter
Scout

The fodd-chain post 1.62;

Minstrel
Infil
Ranger
NS
Hunter
SB
Scout

At least if all combatants are buffed and high rr.

The best duo before 1.62 = 2 mincers
The best duo after 1.62 = 2 mincers

A bit better than mincer + infil(at least in the stealth war)

And remember, the infil needs to be under attack to pull of his Dragonfang, a mincer dont.

IP + AP + Abla(one of them goes Instruments 50 for the last abla, the other one focus a bit more on the sword) rules the world.

Both have CC, so both need to be under attack or the AoE-Mezz will land and secure the victory(Purge? 3 of 4 times my Purge is down).

And more; 2 mincers = SoS every 15 minute.

More important is ofc, who gets to jump who, and who have active ras up. And in many situations other setups is way better than this one, but in the long run, I belive 2 maxbuffed high-rr mincers that plays lan and plays good are the most powerful duo you can encounter.

G

Galiryn

mezz + critshot works like a charm ( except when a fg strolls by when we unstealth ;( )

B

behatch

Originally posted by Deletium
Minstrel - Infil... thats a very tough duo.

Not tough,overpowered..oh and lets not forget if they do start looseing...YEY fucking yey for sos

H

hotrat

Its not about class its about the player
Its not about the player its about their buffbot :p

All buffed minstrels, know any good unbuffed minstrels? :rolleyes: Btw I agree that those 3 minstrels do play very well just a shame they play 2 vs 1 most of the time :(

Bard and nightshade seem a pretty good duo, get to emain a lot faster, bard hides and runs a lot while ns kills. If ns dies the bard can rez and rebuff (a bit) :)

P

-palan-

minstrel + friar = pain and dead peeps imo :p

hide the friar near a mg and let teh mincer get the jump on, seen it only once, donno who those 2were but realy seemed to rock :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom