Best Starter CLass

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
ELLOS . not got the game yet. and tbh i have read VERY LITTLE on the subject... BUT.. i hoping get the game next few days, and i would like to know which is the best PVE class. that can SOLO the easiest with little downtikme and stil kill reasonably quick..

im NOT bothered at all about rvr atm. because i want to learn the game more , and get to know how it all works :)

p.s also do people have buffbots in wow? or is it nice not to have people run arpound with a alt stuck to there ass?

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
[HB]Jpeg said:
ELLOS . not got the game yet. and tbh i have read VERY LITTLE on the subject... BUT.. i hoping get the game next few days, and i would like to know which is the best PVE class. that can SOLO the easiest with little downtikme and stil kill reasonably quick..

im NOT bothered at all about rvr atm. because i want to learn the game more , and get to know how it all works :)

p.s also do people have buffbots in wow? or is it nice not to have people run arpound with a alt stuck to there ass?

Would say rogue as energy works quite handy as you never have downtime on it between battles. With Skinning/Leatherworking you can make your own armor and therefore being able to take a hit or two ;)

Buffbots? foadirl to them ;e

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
[HB]Jpeg said:

not possible to have a dedicated buffbot in wow as all the buffs are to spread out on way to many diffrent classes. u would need some 3 or 4 accounts to get most of the basic buffs.

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
Ctuchik said:
not possible to have a dedicated buffbot in wow as all the buffs are to spread out on way to many diffrent classes. u would need some 3 or 4 accounts to get most of the basic buffs.

thats very good to hear. wasnt gonna roll a BB ACC.... just wanted to know that bb's aint gonna spoil rvr like that do in daoc :)

Funkybunny

Banned
i truly enjoyed my cowshaman... you have quests early on to get totems so you get a feeling bout the land and its a very fun class... solo and in groups..

Evoknox

Fledgling Freddie
I would say the fastest lvling PvE classes atm are rogues and hunters. You barely have any downtime with them.

Mages do kill very fast too but they have more downtime than rogues/hunters

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
which is the zerg ? alliance or hoarde joining?

cos i wanna go on the under populated one :)

o btw which race should i go for?

Iodine

Fledgling Freddie
On the US servers alliance genrally has a pop of 3:1 vs Horde, but will vary from servers i guess.

As for solo PvE class, i would say warlock.

Strong pet good mana/heal spells, fairly decent damage.

So far playing my Undead Warlock i've quested to lvl 12 and done all the quests (i think) in the starting region solo. Haven't had to rest for more than 10 secs.

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
best class solo pve is hunter without a doubt, take up mining and engineering as well for even faster levelling

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
I have tried hunter and a 2hand sword warrior so far, and neither have any downtime to talk of. Granted both take full advantage of both first aid and cooking skills which I consider mandatory for melee classes that run solo from time to time. (Melee class in the sense that they dont have any healing spells to get to full health after each battle).

And the game is so free of buffbots :)

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
I made a warlock, they are great fun. Hardly any downtime, because you can just set your pet on the mob while your mana regenerates.

Evoknox

Fledgling Freddie
Fedaykin said:
best class solo pve is hunter without a doubt, take up mining and engineering as well for even faster levelling

Or have an artisan engineer friend who can make you your guns, and take up alchemy/herbalism for yourself to make your own pots =]

Sortbane

Fledgling Freddie
Tried several classes and the one I'm most satisfied with is the warlock, heavy on dots, bolts and with the right kind of pets. Also the "hardest" class to play sofar that I've tried since they need to control the pet also and to manage how to share aggro etc.etc. but never any big problem with that.

Warlocks are still ten times as easy as playing a pac healer in rvr or sorceror in rvr (daoc) and I say it's the hardest class sofar in WoW ;)

Also have really little downtime with warlocks with alchemy in duo with a mage for conjured mana pots (I almost never play solo and even then mana has never been a problem, more with lack of mana in most cases :m00: )

Runimatrix

Fledgling Freddie
i play a dwarf warrior n basically the only dt i need is after 3/4/5 mobs ive killed then its only about 20-30s even lower at lower lvls since lower hp and u never have to wait for rage as it builds up in combat so i would say warrior is best but i took mining/blacksmithing so i make decent armour now with 180 blacksmithing so if there is a slot i havent got nething good for i can make it then get my echanter friends to put bonuses on. Warior is best imo good strong character both in pve and pvp.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
hunter owns in pve. i can take like 3 mobs, sure my pet dies but after the fight i revive it, throw it some slabs of meat and its all hunky dory.

no down time AT ALL. i got level 16 so far and i have 10 hours played i think.

i have tryed all classes now except mage and warrior. i didnt fancy mage cos it seems like it is only dd spells, i didnt fancy warrior because i had flashbacks and lucid dreaming of daoc fighters and how awfull they really were to solo.

after hunter, warlock has been the best. im level 6 so far, i got the imp pet. i have one dot that does 4dmg/3 seconds and one does 7dmg/3 secs. i can meele for 5 dmg/3 secs and my imp does 8dmg/3secs. so its 24dmg/3secs = 8 DPS :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom