best spec for a 50ish ns?

A

Athralmall

The difference between Lifebane and the level 45 poison really isn't worth worrying over. I had Lifebane, and now am using the lvl 45 one after respeccing and I don't miss Lifebane at all.

M

mive

after reading all ur posts (except sko's ofc), n being thrue some guides again, I decided to go with the safe spec below

35 stealth
24 cd
39 crit
44 pierc
35 venom

think I'll respec someday, n try ur surgestion greg, but loved perfing peps with my sb, so think I'll stick with high crit for a while.

A

azshara

Originally posted by Solarius
Intresting, getting lots of feedback from my (as yet uncompleted) spec, except from the guy I responded to. Not that I'm complaining, feedback is a good thing :)

One question though, with envenom down to 33, extra stealth and the rest the same it takes stealth to 31. Envenom down to 35 gives only an extra 4 in stealth. Will such low amounts really make a difference? (not questioning logic as such, just genuinly want to know) Reason I ask is because I'd like LB for higher damage output asap, rather than having to wait until RR4/RR6 for it.

Oh, Dexa, I did originally think about having only one shade, but the spec plan required autotrain (which Calain didn't do), and I didn't want to delete him, I get too attached to my characters :p

the diff in dmg between lifebane and lv45 dot is just a wopping ~8 dmg. its more then resist rate that matters, altho, the diff is very low, unnoticable kinda.
and yes, even that low upping in stealth is worth it. stealth under 30 if not rr10 = perfed 24/7... (assuming u dont do anything else then running in a gank grp where stealth is useless or stealth zerging :p)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom