Best solo class?

Shamyn

Fledgling Freddie
Is it the necro, or friar, or parhaps something else?

Shamyn

Fledgling Freddie
Deathsight necro? was thinking of soloing camlann a bit when I hit level 50

Grieff

Fledgling Freddie
Friars for teh less boredom !!

Hi there never played a necro ... but I can tell you that Friars are great fun !!

I suppose lvl 37 is the magic number as you con green to lvl 50s and it's gank-o-rama til you reach lvl 50.

The people who have actually got to lvl 50 on camlann as friars do very well !!

Friars can heal others and res so if you get fed up soloing most groups are happy to have you if you spec 15r or above.

Friars for Fun is the def. way to go !! :D

Friar Grieff
Chaplain Primus
The Last Watch

Prydwen

Sigurd

Banned
Bonedancers are pretty nerfed these days, compared to how they used to be... Minstrels are still great in RvR - Animists pwn J00 these days, fancy holding a keep solo? Rangers are pretty good, archer spec with your own self buffs and fool's bow - you'll be laughing as you kill (bit of a bugger to level though) paladin is a great class if you can play it, warriors are suprisingly good soloing (anything with high shield spec tbh)

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
Sigurd said:
Bonedancers are pretty nerfed these days, compared to how they used to be... Minstrels are still great in RvR - Animists pwn J00 these days, fancy holding a keep solo? Rangers are pretty good, archer spec with your own self buffs and fool's bow - you'll be laughing as you kill (bit of a bugger to level though) paladin is a great class if you can play it, warriors are suprisingly good soloing (anything with high shield spec tbh)

Bonedancers are in no way nerfed, they even got a debuff in the last patch to make their lifetaps even more overpowered. All that's happened in the last year if that people have learned how to take them down. They were so powerful to begin with because people used traditional tactics on them and failed. People learned.

Sigurd

Banned
Ah, I see you have the next few patches still to look forward to though :p

Brite

Banned
Smurflord said:
Bonedancers are in no way nerfed, they even got a debuff in the last patch to make their lifetaps even more overpowered. All that's happened in the last year if that people have learned how to take them down. They were so powerful to begin with because people used traditional tactics on them and failed. People learned.

we didnt get the debuff last patch, what we got last patch is our bugged pets that run off all the time.... they made them even more bugged, which is nice

and if you want to solo chose a stealth class, ranger if you want archer and inf if you want as assasin

if your on the pvp for farming.... why? :p go necro

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom