Best Solo Char?

Yaemon

Fledgling Freddie
Imo u need speed or stealth to be able to solo properly and have fun doing so (unless u actually enjoy getting owned). Solo skald is fun (was fun even before they got boosted)

dat_hibbie

Fledgling Freddie
Yaemon said:
Imo u need speed or stealth to be able to solo properly and have fun doing so (unless u actually enjoy getting owned). Solo skald is fun (was fun even before they got boosted)

I enjoy playing the game, if i get owned so be it..
Probably will roll 1 merc and 1 sorc and see how it goes :m00:

etcetra

One of Freddy's beloved
Ok, today I killed an infil! and a rr9 Wizz! Before the rr9's group(hi Zoyster!) killed me :|

dat_hibbie

Fledgling Freddie
Well i never liked BD's tbh so i will NEVER roll one of those, because most BD's ive seen seems to be pricks ( maybe comes with the profession? ) anyway thx all for the replies :p

Robby

Fledgling Freddie
this is gonna be funny but i don't joke:
s/s armsman

u say skald: i don't know any rr7- skald who was able to solo me when all ra's were up.
zoia got close sometimes, but in the end she mostly mezzed me and fled.
I was able to kill a rr4 savage.
totally p-owned most stealters. except the high rr NP's, who were too lame to fight without BB's.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Robby said:
s/s armsman

u say skald: i don't know any rr7- skald who was able to solo me when all ra's were up.
totally p-owned most stealters. except the high rr NP's, who were too lame to fight without BB's.

Replace lame with clever?

Tazock

Fledgling Freddie
I always found me sorc 40body/36mind great fun, soloed a lot in hw pre-toa.

You got bit of speed, a bit of area mezz, some area root, descent lifedrainnuke and area amnesia(not insta though).. and a in my case mostly a lvl 50 stunpet(the infamous western basilisk)

Tokz

Fledgling Freddie
Spirit caba with stun pet, Dark spec SM or body/mind Sorc imo
and bd's ofc :m00:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
if it's actually solo (i.e. no buffbot ;)) then smite clerics are reasonably decent, nothing like a cheesedancer of course.

Sorcs must be good - see millions of them running around HW :)

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
Sorcs must be good - see millions of them running around HW :)

albs must be good - see millions of them running around emain ;)

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Robby said:
s/s armsman

I rarely run from a fight unless the one i fight use IP and mine's not up, they are more than me or i know they are buffed and i'm not.
I have a bot now though.
If it's a fair fight, i will stick around even if i die. :m00:

Robby

Fledgling Freddie
Indeed, when u ran I used IP and urs wasn't up.
I know it wasn't up cause u used it 30 seconds before me cause u were down to 1%:p
I guess i was the exception than
anyway, was fun fighting u

Eredrin

Fledgling Freddie
Any class that doesn't have stealth/speed or at the very least some form of ranged insta interrupt is pretty much screwed as a soloer nowadays imo.
All casters are meanies, especially SMs :(

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Robby said:
Indeed, when u ran I used IP and urs wasn't up.
I know it wasn't up cause u used it 30 seconds before me cause u were down to 1%:p
I guess i was the exception than
anyway, was fun fighting u
I'm sure I can beat your little arms up anytime.

etcetra

One of Freddy's beloved
Paladin's are hard to fight.. :eek:

Ive been soloing some in Emain lately, and most soloers have found it hard to kill me.(died to a brehon Mincer though, could have used IP but thougt id make it without it. He zephyred and stunned me btw. :|)

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
light eld takes the prize! owns all caster clases, and if played well, all archer classes and assasin classes, due to qc stun and qc ns (vs archers), just add alot of hp to your template so you dont go down from 1 pa or 1 arrow.. ofc, you got brittle guards to take that :>

you even got a chance against skalds since you got stun also :) but then again, not often you get to play a pure 1v1 fight :p

Thilde

Fledgling Freddie
oblimov said:
sometimes nature druids can be good ive known a few that seem to solo pretty well

yah my nat druid only tried to solo 2 times (both times cos i LD) I managed to kill a SM first time easily and a mincer (had to use both insta and gp and both insta roots to keep him rooted to cast dot)

but i prefer a blunt master, before toa i could solo 2 infils with np(purge,det4,ip,dodger2,mopain2,dualist reflexes2)
dunno anymore after toa arrived i think if u got decent gears and MLs u can have a fair fight on 1vs1 no matter what class vs what class.
thats my opinion :)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Arnor said:
albs must be good - see millions of them running around emain ;)

touche ;)

meant lots of solo sorcs in HW that seem to do fine... (though given there's 2fg hibs running around most evenings now it tends to cramp their soloing style)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Eredrin said:
Any class that doesn't have stealth/speed or at the very least some form of ranged insta interrupt is pretty much screwed as a soloer nowadays imo.
All casters are meanies, especially SMs :(

DD charge for teh win!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom