Best Schwarzenegger movie

Ezteq

Queen of OT
haha i love charles dances eye in that film so cool if i ever get an eye put out i want one of those, likewise if i ever lose an arm or leg i demand to be compensated by having a replacement limb made in the style of the terminators, that would probably cheer me up tbh.

i really like arnies comedies, twins, kindergarden cop, last action hero etc etc yes yes ok jingle all the way shh because he really doesnt take himself seriously in them and its not painful to watch

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
I find Arnie's comedies a bit laboured, like Junior. Last Action Hero makes me giggle for the right reasons though. Wee touches like a poster showing Sylvester Stallone as The Terminator, etc.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Wee touches like a poster showing Sylvester Stallone as The Terminator, etc.

YEah this "sniping" at eachother has been going on, or went, back in the day of LAH and Demolition man.

In demolition man sylvester gets a bit shocked at "President Schwarzenegger".

Which by the way isn't that far from the truth today :p

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
"We're going to play a game called Who is your daddy, and what does he do?"

Zita

Fledgling Freddie
I personaly think rocky is teh best ^^ rambo > terminator :p but I love em both :p

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
How the hell did Rocky and Rambo get into a list of Schwarzeneggers films?????????

erm Terminator imo, closely followed by Predator. I love the one liners in Commando though...."I let him go" after dropping a baddie off a cliff haha

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
i prefer the bit where the guy he is dangling off the cliff and says,

Hey man, i thought you said you would kill me last!?

I liiiiied

waaaaaah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom