Best sb spec after 1.62

R

rullnox

Can u guys tell me best Sb spec (after patch) and best hunter spec :)

W

Weeping Willow

Don't think there is a "best" hunter or sb spec.

Hunter spec that I choose is 35 stealth, 32 beastcraft, 39 spear and 45 bow.

O

old.anubis

Originally posted by rullnox
Can u guys tell me best Sb spec (after patch) and best hunter spec :)

50 thrust 44 CS 35 stealth 35 envenom 18 DW

F

froler-mid

Re: Re: Best sb spec after 1.62

Originally posted by old.anubis
50 thrust 44 CS 35 stealth 35 envenom 18 DW

WTF!?!?!?!?!? NERF THOSE SKILL PTS!!11111111111

:D

F

fl3a

this is for the dual wielding CB, kinda like the other realm normal specs are.
build it yourself - but the overall numbers:

around 18-20 LA: get yourself Dualist Reflexes 2, and with + item and + RR you will have 40+ effective LA (for reducing the penalties you get to weapon base damages by dual-wielding). you will not be using the LA styles if you spec it so low. some people might consider getting 39 LA for the off-evade-chain stun you get but i think it is not worth it.

around 39-44 CS: decent PA damage, which you will need to win against other stealthers.

40+ weapon spec: for that weapskill you know you need against other assassins.

around 35 stealth: 50 stealth with item cap + RR5, or whatever RR you want, if you get higher in RR you can respec out of it and spend the points somewhere else.

rest envenom: it helps, but its not like enervating will hurt infils/NSs as much as it hurts you. after all, they have str/dex weapons and not 100% str weapons ><

if i left anything out feel free to flame me.

C

Carlos Bananos

50 LA, 44 Axe, 30 env 33 stealth for me.

i think i'll be the only LA specced SB in teh world :D

O

old.Emma

Originally posted by Carlos Bananos

And the only one left that whines because he cant kill anything that is level 50, sitting and afk.

Why ?

Because all others would have quit.

W

witte-

Originally posted by old.Emma
And the only one left that whines because he cant kill anything that is level 50, sitting and afk.

Why ?

edit :
nvm to tired :p

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Carlos Bananos

evull is going sz too after patch

M

marczje

hehe hunter spec comming up for u ;)
45 bow
39 spear
35 stealth
32 bc

J

jox

To go sz dosent sound good. When the laxe damage drops you have to rely on the other damage dealing instruments like pa and poisons. So the best think must be to tweak up CS and Poisons to a decent level if you dont have that today.

But I wont abandon laxe, cant kill a torcan whitout laxe.

C

Carlos Bananos

Why ?

its already been tested that with equal LA spec to CS spec, 2x Doublefrost (and snowblind) still outdmg Garotte + Achillies.

Comeback + Frosty is SLIGHTLY (talking 20-50 difference max) less damging than hamstring + leaper but thats easly negated by the stun.

thread is on vgn page 1 (title is something about comparing DF to Garotte)

So unless you change your whole target range to casters/afk ppl, LA will still be more effective at killing assasins.

But, only time will tell, many SBs still say they can kill infils/ns of equal RR, but its always close (how it should be at equal RR). so i dont see the problem, look at the wajn on vgn, and then check out the char of the person whining...usually either sub50, or RR2 ....then the inf that spanked them is rr7+ etc

C

Carlos Bananos

Originally posted by jox
To go sz dosent sound good. When the laxe damage drops you have to rely on the other damage dealing instruments like pa and poisons. So the best think must be to tweak up CS and Poisons to a decent level if you dont have that today.

But I wont abandon laxe, cant kill a torcan whitout laxe.

if u get PA sure, but without PA LA still > CS ;(

C

Carlos Bananos

Originally posted by Soromaar2
..and whithout buffbot? no chance ever...

buffed v unbuffed is still at a huge disadvantage as it is...no nerfs to classes other than buffing classes will change that tbh

O

old.Emma

Carlos spec 50 LA, not like we care.

but dont com crying to us when you cant kill anything that isnt lower than level 50.

W

wiiwii

but dont com crying to us when you cant kill anything that isnt lower than level 50.

always a boundle of joy are we? ;)

X

Ximadir

Best spec for sb will be shadowcrafter spec with 50 stealth only so that you can craft in piece ;)

O

old.Stang

Yesterday respecced from critblade to shadowzerker (yes even with coming la nerf) sick of waiting on a lone wandering caster you almost never find and before that you allready killed by one of the inf/ns around, hope i have better chance now to survive abit better agains other assasins. Didnt tried anything yet just finished two mp axes first and changed my crafted armor template, a few hours more and iam ready to go.

H

horil

Why do you give a fuck? Or crying already? :kissit:

S

Skopti

Personally respeccing to

44+13 cs
50+13 axe
36+13 stealth
22+13 env
16+13 +DR2 left axe

As far as I'm concerned left axe is a dead spec, to be honest I think post 1.62 if we run into any equal/higher rr infs and ns we are dead regardless of spec, but I'll be happy if I'm proved wrong.

I think I get more pleasure from killing casters anyway.

D

davey123456

My SB spec is

44laxe 44 axe 36 stealth 35 evenom 10 CS (for backstab 2)

gona wait to see how this works after patch but if it turn out Shit
will respec the 44laxe into CS

S

Skopti

I think thats the best plan, im not gonna respec staright away ill stick with my

44 la
44 axe
34 crit
36 stealth and rest in env

for a week or so give it a go see just how bad things are, but as i said i really enjoy killing casters and i think my previously posted template will do that a bit quicker.

Just gotta roll with the blows and work around the nerf as best you can i guess.

D

duact

i will keep my spec atleast for a while, its 50 axe 44 la 35 stealth 27 envenom and then i also have 0 +qui for ultimate frontload damage !!1

C

Carlos Bananos

So if LA is more damaging than CS, and LA can't kill anything below 50, where does that leave CS?

No matter how you sugarcoat it, unless counting PA, LA will outdamage CS on the same spec level. And how often did you say you PA other stealthers?

k.

M

mirak_naijmi

Originally posted by svartmetall
Ok, what about for 2H Critblade...?

There is no such thing. It is always better to switch to 1h after PA towards infil...regardless of specc. 2h crit and 1h crit doesnt exist, its crit.

Im staying with my specc, maybe slight changes att rr7. Not sure how yet. Atm im:

39+16 Axe
39+13 LA (for frosty gaze)
34+16 CS(PA+CD and good PA damage)
34+16 Stealth
31+16 Env(47 debuff now and LB at rr9 o_O)

And i think il go at rr7:

39+17 Axe
39+14 LA (for frosty gaze)
34+17 CS(PA+CD and good PA damage)
32+17 Stealth(49 seems ok, had it for 5 realm ranks)
33+17 Env(LB!!)

I hope to be rr7 when 1,62 comes out to balance up some more with LB.

Maybe instead of DFrost i will use garrote since DFrost takes ALOT of end and maybe isnt worth it anymore. But Comeback and Frosty Gaze is still better than hamstring+leaper since 7 sec stun makes u win nm what ure fighting. Wouldnt mind seeing comeback removed form that style line thou.

N

NP_Finster

Frontload due to min quickness won t work after patch, as it emphasizes styled damage, which is exactly the portion of LA that gets nerfed.

2hand will not work, as anyone with some experience in the stealth war knows that swinging a 2hand vs and infi is an invitation to them to kill you.

I will test my old soulblade spec with rather too much LA first and probably respec to the kind of template Blade Shades use. They re in the same boat and have tested a lot of templates that should be viable for a dualwielding SB forced to use axe/CS styles.

regards, Fin

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom