best rvrguild on mid?

V

vladamyr

hmmm,

Well theres 2 for me

The old 2fgs every night of Warders was definatly a blast, players who knows how to play and general nice guys :D

and the current BO

I love this guild and the peeps in it. Good skilled players and all really cool/nice guys :) RvR is so much more fun with good guild grps and the BO ones are very good, everything is done carefully and unless we facign 3fgs of hibs we all usually do pretty well :)

K

kr0n

Originally posted by vladamyr
hmmm,

Well theres 2 for me

The old 2fgs every night of Warders was definatly a blast, players who knows how to play and general nice guys :D

and the current BO

I love this guild and the peeps in it. Good skilled players and all really cool/nice guys :) RvR is so much more fun with good guild grps and the BO ones are very good, everything is done carefully and unless we facign 3fgs of hibs we all usually do pretty well :)

Not hard when you outnumber everything :(

J

Jonaldo

cba to read whole thread but what happened to Eye of Odin? was the most feared guild once.

K

kalgarn

still around but some of us left because of some internall isuess.(Bad Omen and Onslaught were both founded by ex-members from EoO)

P

pbuck

Warders of the 7th sigil by far.
One of the few(if not the only one)guild who can beat us with even numbers.
Hope to see more of you around ,you always give hard fights.

C

Cush

To bad you always bring more ppl then us Pbuck ;) nice little zerg you brought with you last night

P

pbuck

Originally posted by Cush
To bad you always bring more ppl then us Pbuck ;) nice little zerg you brought with you last night

Dont really want to run in 2fgs(which we did at some point)but there were 2fgs of hibs(hbs) and besides warders there were like 3fg mids moving together plus we were already zerged a couple of times ourselves running in 1fg.

O

old.mattshanes

The emain daily routine:

morning=mids zerg
afternoon=albs
evening=hibs

Usually like this lately,sigh the joys of emain eh:clap:

K

klavrynd

we ran emain from ~20:00 to ~23:00 and had in 99.9% fg vs fg fights, then albs started zerging and the mid zerg ported in, hardly seen any hibs yesterday (thank god~~ )

P

pbuck

Yes you did run in 1fg but there were another 3fg mids moving together which had killed us at some point when running in 1fg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom