Best RvR GUI?

Belomar

Part of the furniture
On that note, I don't see any use of the so-called "healer's helper", and I play primary healers. Especially those HH's that don't have bars but instead health percentages and color-coded rectangles suck badly. :mad:

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
On that note, I don't see any use of the so-called "healer's helper", and I play primary healers. Especially those HH's that don't have bars but instead health percentages and color-coded rectangles suck badly. :mad:

Indeed.

Teheron

Fledgling Freddie
I still like Alocas UI, it has all the stuff u need with an ok graphics. Altho u need to make some changes in the code if u wannt it to work with the /map command

Ckiller

Loyal Freddie
Teheron said:
I still like Alocas UI, it has all the stuff u need with an ok graphics. Altho u need to make some changes in the code if u wannt it to work with the /map command

Pls do tell me what??????

Brylle Madness

Fledgling Freddie
Here you go QQ belomar.

Caden's

ui.jpg

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
didnt like caden at first cos of the white trim, but theres a dark grey/blue version too i got yesterday thats sweet :)

only thing id like to change is to center the txt in target window, anyone got the shizz?

Svettig

Fledgling Freddie
how the hell do i change Font on my UI ? :p ( can't use åäöü with ghorst skin :<)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Jika said:
I use diivskin .. it has best target "bar" .. and that rps/xp bars etc are liddul ones .. so they are not taking half of ur screen etc .. Only fucked up thing with it, is that the grp window is upside down, but used to it already :p

But still I prefer it caus it has best target bar :) .. just the name and red hp line :)

you can import a new mini group window into your custom folder, though you will need to change the assets file too.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
i was a hardcore aloca fan, purely for rvr it rocks, but if you pve just a bit it's not too handy. Nowadays i use Derida's (tried Madi's UI, looks like Joors (Is Joors?) but didn't like that it had no HH) www.derida.de or smth

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Screenies of my version of cadens;

With target up
sshot052.jpg

And without

sshot053.jpg

sorry for the crap pictures but thats photobucket for you

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Actually, just centered the text too, so below the target HP the target title will be below the centre of the bar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom