Best RvR GUI?

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
I like the ones with everything trimmed away so just the vital info stands out clear and easy... and ofc a really nice target popup. Gifv links plz!

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
I like Derida's Updated SI skin.
That's about what it looks like :
(There's a target popup aswell, I can't be bothered to show it since I never use it, but it's v. nice imo.)

Attachments

• ssshot170.JPG
    ssshot170.JPG
    56.3 KB · Views: 631

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
hits for harder(better for pve) if you are ml9-focus pulling

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
Mazzaca said:
I like Derida's Updated SI skin.
That's about what it looks like :
(There's a target popup aswell, I can't be bothered to show it since I never use it, but it's v. nice imo.)

i just installed that, but my UI has yellow borderlines on that updated SI-skin. don't like'em. do i have an old version or...?

another little question. i used to like Caden UI a lot, is there an easy way to merge these two UI's so that the gfx would be from Caden but maps etc from Derida? I'm a little n00bieboi when it comes to this kind of stuff.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Funkybunny said:
why do you use a spirit fighter? Oo

Hehe was wondering the same; then thought it was perhaps because it doesnt parry so the focus-shield actually hits all the time. No clue Im right tho; Soruzi says it hits harder so nm :D

Belomar

Part of the furniture
I use Diverr's Podmod, but it is getting old and I want to change. However, I am having difficulties adapting to new UIs now, and I almost always go back to Podmod whenever I try a new UI.

Having said that, GhostUI looks pretty nice: http://www.ics.uci.edu/~rchinsio/ghostui.xml

Sample screenshot:
sshot061.jpg

Btw, please don't post UI links without screenshots!

Iphis

Fledgling Freddie
oooo how does the second qb work or is that showing just whats on qb2 ?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
next patch you can have multiple quick bars.

I use a modded version of Cadens UI, very happy with it, though i cant seem to get group members to show up on /map.

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Hehe was wondering the same; then thought it was perhaps because it doesnt parry so the focus-shield actually hits all the time. No clue Im right tho; Soruzi says it hits harder so nm :D

Spirit champs use BT & parry fairly often, which fucks up focusshield. And vs. Chan a spirit champ won't get many hits in anyway (maybe 1/10-15 or something), so it doens't pay out having a champ as a pet.

waok`whips

Fledgling Freddie
Ghost UI is cracking, it's so clean and everyting bright and easy to read.

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
I use diivskin .. it has best target "bar" .. and that rps/xp bars etc are liddul ones .. so they are not taking half of ur screen etc .. Only fucked up thing with it, is that the grp window is upside down, but used to it already :p

But still I prefer it caus it has best target bar :) .. just the name and red hp line :)

Chronictank

FH is my second home
got sick of all the ui's with endless rubbish on them so made mine up from diff pieces, the ml thing can be turned off :)
healer helper and healer helper ++ built into it
ui.jpg

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
ghost ui looks really nice. ultra clean, simple and great visibility. only problem i have with it so far is the purple target background colour, makes things kinda tricky on camlann :)

should be fine on excal tho. anyone know how to change that colour btw?

Docs

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
got sick of all the ui's with endless rubbish on them so made mine up from diff pieces, the ml thing can be turned off :)

I did the same thing, I modified Deridas and removed all the excess crap and
now it rocks.

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
Docs said:
I did the same thing, I modified Deridas and removed all the excess crap and
now it rocks.

sounds interesting, giv link! i dismissed that one cos of all the sparkly twinkly shiet :p

Docs

Fledgling Freddie
Konah said:
sounds interesting, giv link! i dismissed that one cos of all the sparkly twinkly shiet :p

Hmm, I recall something about a pair of caster sleeves...

Just joking, heres a link ;)

http://boslejv.mine.nu/~br/index.php?name=coppermine&file=displayimage&album=6&pos=11

I havent fixed the pet bar yet, Ill prolly get to that sooner or later.

In that picture I have everything bloated, but if you close all the surrounding
windows etc. then its quite slim.

A nice thing about this skin is that it works with the minimap and your
groupmembers show up as dots etc.

Another nice feature is that the grp list resises itself depending on how many
you got in grp, as you can see in the pic we are three in grp and its quite small.

Might want to add that this one is not downloadable since I have only done
it on my own machine. This was more or less just a quick fix since I got pissed
with all the crap and wanted to tone it down a bit.

But if you wish I can see if I can fix one thats downloadable.

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
http://www.ucl.ac.uk/~ccaaadd/OtherStuff/ui.jpg

If I werent happy with my current UI I'd use that UI (even though I think its crap) because of that qb. Kudos to a cleric with an assist macro on qb1. :p

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
next patch you can have multiple quick bars.

I use a modded version of Cadens UI, very happy with it, though i cant seem to get group members to show up on /map.
I had a bugfix for that isue, but it was in my outlook so i lost it when i ot my new pc. Anyway its a version isue with the UI editor, get the latest version here.
http://bradtownsend.com/daoced/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom