Best rvr cabby spec?

Sarisir

Fledgling Freddie
Hi guys,

I wanna respec my cabby with the new respec we just got, but need to know what would be best for rvr grps?

Thanks in advance :)

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
Depends on the set-up of your group. If you are planning on running with 2 theurgists or with an assisting theurgist then 47Spirit with the 50% debuff gives a massive amount of DPS. If you are running with several lifetapers and have a seconardy Cabalist or Wizard for NS then maybe consider 46Spirit for assist lifetaping with the 50% debuff.

However, in my opinion the best RvR spec in terms of groupability and utility is tri-spec with 34Body 33Spirit 25Matter, which gives you 30% Body Debuff, Blue NS, Green AE DoT, Blue AE Snare, Yellow AE Disease and at a reasonable Realm Rank no variation on baseline nukes.

Ging

Part of the furniture
BlackrazoR said:
Depends on the set-up of your group. If you are planning on running with 2 theurgists or with an assisting theurgist then 47Spirit with the 50% debuff gives a massive amount of DPS. If you are running with several lifetapers and have a seconardy Cabalist or Wizard for NS then maybe consider 46Spirit for assist lifetaping with the 50% debuff.

However, in my opinion the best RvR spec in terms of groupability and utility is tri-spec with 34Body 33Spirit 25Matter, which gives you 30% Body Debuff, Blue NS, Green AE DoT, Blue AE Snare, Yellow AE Disease and at a reasonable Realm Rank no variation on baseline nukes.

pay no attention to this bastard! 50 matter ftw!! :)

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Ging said:
pay no attention to this bastard! 50 matter ftw!! :)

I assume I should spread my other points equally between spirit and body, or should I save them incase mythic allow us to spec 56 matter in the future?

Rushie

Fledgling Freddie
33 spirit, 34 body, 25 matter imo

oh and full damage passives too, with mof2 for good measure :p

Ging

Part of the furniture
Rushie said:
33 spirit, 34 body, 25 matter imo

oh and full damage passives too, with mof2 for good measure :p

Poofta spec!

Real cabbies go 31 body, 25, matter 36 spirit! Theurgs wub the debuff!

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
Ging said:
Poofta spec!

Only really want to do that at higher RR though Ging as otherwise you gimp your own damage.

Rushie

Fledgling Freddie
Ging said:
Poofta spec!

i was actually gonna respec to that a month or so ago but after a talk with our guild theurg zags he said dont bother as he dont assist me that much so i didnt bother, regz cried tho :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom