Best place to preoroder games?

M

mank!

So where is it? CM4 is out on the 28th of this month, and I want to know whether it's worth preordering it so it drops through my door that very morning, or whether I should make the effort to go out and buy it? Bear in mind I don't drive, so getting it delivered would be nice :p

What are good places to order games, where I know I'll get them on their release date?

M

mank!

How likely am I to get it ON the 28th from anywhere then? Or am I dreaming? :>

G

GDW

My experience from Play is that their delivery times are a bit slower.

This is because, although they 'appear' to trade out of Jersey they are in fact physicaly based in the UK mainland. Once an order is placed they send all orders for that day (already packaged and stamped) by courier to Jersey where thay have an employee who takes them all to the local post office. They are then posted to the customer adresses. This is how Play and other companies like them can avoid VAT but still be based on the mainland.

Therefore you are better going for someone like GAME. The games are all received in stock in advance of the release date anyway and are posted a couple of days earlier so that customers can expect to receive them in time.

Hope this helps

M

mank!

Ta Grandad, that's exactly what I wanted to know :D

*orders from GA[y]ME!*

J

Jonny_Darko

Yes - just like to point out that CM4 is £24.99 on GAME (which you'll receive day of release) - £26.99 on Play (who also take about 5 days to deliver) and £29.99 on Gameplay.

Show us some faith eh? Tut tut...heathens.

Users who are viewing this thread