Best Pixar movie

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Just watched the Incredibles.

Not seen it for ages. Great movie.

That gets my vote

Ominous

Banned
Must admit that movie is great. But the other Pixar movies are wonderful too. Aren't the Ice Age movies Pixar?

Ominous

Banned
Must admit that movie is great. But the other Pixar movies are wonderful too. Aren't the Ice Age movies Pixar?

Eh? Come to think of it why you ain't watched Incredibles before? I watched it at least 4-6 times.

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
Ice Age isn't Pixar, and I don't thing they are even in their league =( Pixar is king of the castle =) I still reckon the Toy Stories are their best, but even then all their films are so far ahead of the competition they all pretty much stand out.

I really liked Cars - they squeezed so many jokes into that film =)

(The name's Mater, as in Tuh-Mater - except without the Tuh)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Come to think of it why you ain't watched Incredibles before? I watched it at least 4-6 times.

READ MY POST NUMBNUTS

I said "Not See it for Ages" meaning I've seen it before

:D

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
its a toss up between toy story or finding nemo for me but i think id lean towards finding nemo atm but thats coz i havent watched toy story in prob 2-3years :(

pixar movies

Ominous

Banned
READ MY POST NUMBNUTS

I said "Not See it for Ages" meaning I've seen it before

Ah - right. So you seen it before. I get it now. Good film even if you seen it before. You should 'seen it before' more often in my opinion.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Ice Age isn't Pixar, and I don't thing they are even in their league =( Pixar is king of the castle =) I still reckon the Toy Stories are their best, but even then all their films are so far ahead of the competition they all pretty much stand out.

I really liked Cars - they squeezed so many jokes into that film =)

(The name's Mater, as in Tuh-Mater - except without the Tuh)

I love pixar, but tbh I think Dreamworks A are just as good and at least as funny.

oh and Iceage blue sky to who ever asked ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom