best of the best

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
Armsman - alliance ( the only one i remember using bg and dealing decent dmg )
Animist - mentaliz ( played nice in 8vs8, but walljumped a way to often )
Bard - septina
Blademaster - Pinp, Kaitania ( the gde one, no one assisted better then her)
Cabalist - qawk ( almost no cabas on camlann anyway, but for sure hes one of the best)
Cleric - ramsia, niki, littil, azazel
Druid - palimar, eloids
Eldritch - eziell ( no eld dealing more dmg and having such a good overview, no caster ran more then him )
Enchanter - cordam,piffu,eclyse ( grelline issn that good tbh, those 3 were quite ok and the only ones that played in a fg that bet ruins fgs )
Friar - cayao ( he solos every class, even affina, in grp hes also very usefull, better dmg output then any 2h char running around on cam nowadays )
Healer - sroy,elo, cary , not sure about frown
Hero - kyros ( best defense playing hero and still pretty decent when playing offensive )
Infiltrator - buffed its elodius, but wassnt able to play with more infils, so i dont really know
Mentalist -
Mercenary - ozon, riph, lucero ( gde merc, one of camlanns best MA´s )
Minstrel - codora and that lios alfar one, by far the best mincers on cam if it comes to interupt and demezzing
Paladin - skarp
Reaver - oldsham
Runemaster - leleth, taron ( lios alfar ones )
Savage - clumsi, hisol, talens, dianade (amazing dmg output,dianade being one of the best assists partner )
Shaman - xorath ( lios alfar ), iglosi , partly tabbi
Skald - skold ( still thinking liveandletdie was playing with some tools running )
Sorcerer - raeks , zxqw ( raeks dmg wise, zxqw because of his great cc´ing)
Thane - chuuck
Theurgist - calaywien, torvag, killspanas ( calay being the best interupter by sending pets, torvag in strafing , killspanas by killing with dds)
Warden - gwarlin, über bg bot and nice backup healer ;d
Warrior - dutx
Wizard - flames ( good player, but he strafed a way to often imo)

Fuzzy was best of the best friar.

Weaver was best of the best Sorcerer.

Warpigg was best of best healers.

Shintari, stop talking poopoo.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Shintari said:
Armsman - alliance ( the only one i remember using bg and dealing decent dmg )
Animist - mentaliz ( played nice in 8vs8, but walljumped a way to often )
Bard - septina
Blademaster - Pinp, Kaitania ( the gde one, no one assisted better then her)
Cabalist - qawk ( almost no cabas on camlann anyway, but for sure hes one of the best)
Cleric - ramsia, niki, littil, azazel
Druid - palimar, eloids
Eldritch - eziell ( no eld dealing more dmg and having such a good overview, no caster ran more then him )
Enchanter - cordam,piffu,eclyse ( grelline issn that good tbh, those 3 were quite ok and the only ones that played in a fg that bet ruins fgs )
Friar - cayao ( he solos every class, even affina, in grp hes also very usefull, better dmg output then any 2h char running around on cam nowadays )
Healer - sroy,elo, cary , not sure about frown
Hero - kyros ( best defense playing hero and still pretty decent when playing offensive )
Infiltrator - buffed its elodius, but wassnt able to play with more infils, so i dont really know
Mentalist -
Mercenary - ozon, riph, lucero ( gde merc, one of camlanns best MA´s )
Minstrel - codora and that lios alfar one, by far the best mincers on cam if it comes to interupt and demezzing
Paladin - skarp
Reaver - oldsham
Runemaster - leleth, taron ( lios alfar ones )
Savage - clumsi, hisol, talens, dianade (amazing dmg output,dianade being one of the best assists partner )
Shaman - xorath ( lios alfar ), iglosi , partly tabbi
Skald - skold ( still thinking liveandletdie was playing with some tools running )
Sorcerer - raeks , zxqw ( raeks dmg wise, zxqw because of his great cc´ing)
Thane - chuuck
Theurgist - calaywien, torvag, killspanas ( calay being the best interupter by sending pets, torvag in strafing , killspanas by killing with dds)
Warden - gwarlin, über bg bot and nice backup healer ;d
Warrior - dutx
Wizard - flames ( good player, but he strafed a way to often imo)

somewhat agree to the list altough those West Coast guys are pretty decent as well and Flames NEVER strafes :wub:

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
ozon was/is a terrible player :wij: riph was a good merc, ozon is just horrible

Halleluja

Fledgling Freddie
Shintari said:
i noticed how many of them are in fear :> but not because they are better then the rest, because u have never played with other ppl or are just not honest and want to tell urself that fear rockz :p

and please, stop thinking your guildies are the best what camlann have, its just ridiculous. warpigg was for sure not one of the best healer as well ;>

posting such a shit followed by a list which is full of your gimp friends that never ever dared to solo or run around in nonbalanced or even small grps, makes sense...ye right :eek6:

here we go...

Armsman - Alliance
Animist - Vardog.
Berserker - Ridiculous
Blademaster - Allegra/Adraste, Pinp
Cabalist - Mail, Qwak
Cleric - Azazel, Littil, Xzibit, Izdor
Druid - Palimar
Eldritch - Seegurke
Friar - Coimo.
Healer - Warpigg, Kure, Amian
Hero - Kyros (bg/grapple bot)
Infiltrator - Leinal, Falkan
Mercenary - Celwira
Minstrel - Zeph
Nightshade - Rattich, Minieyas (even tho he ran around with 6 relics and had mastery of flame 5)
Paladin - Skarpheden
Reaver - Oldsham
Runemaster - Speedbok 4tw!
Savage - Neill (prenerf 2h ouch), Clumsi, Knokker (<3), Talens
Shadowblade - Xqjoz
Shaman - Rarely, Littlefekka, Iglosi, Tabbi
Skald - Skold, Liveandletdie
Sorcerer - Weavers, Genomx.
Spiritmaster - Ouzoul
Theurgist - Killspanas
Valewalker - Traemos
Warden - Gwarlin, Lian
Warrior - Aarball

Natswoo

Banned
Shintari said:
please, stop thinking your guildies are the best what camlann have, its just ridiculous. warpigg was for sure not one of the best healer as well ;>
1. Yes i have played with many other people.
2. Pinp smells

Natswoo

Banned
Shintari said:
friar - cayao is much much much better to be honest, you should face him ones, nevermind 8vs8 or 1on1 ...

Cayao really was not >Fuzzy.... the only other possiblility for no.1 is Coimo.. but fuzzy wore pink...

Pinp

Banned
Shintari said:

Liveandletdie cheated =[

(I will do my list a bit later)

Weaver

Fledgling Freddie
This is the only time i curse the fact that daoc has so many classes :p

imho its v hard to determine skill. Its alot about luck, and its hard to differ friendship from accual skill when we make a list where many of our friends will be listed.

Just wanted to say, that even though i think Shint is a gimp ****, he do have a point. I am not the best CC not by far. If one would judge a sorc striclty on his ability to CC i wouldnt even be on the top10. I could give u alot of excuses, telling you what a terrible computer i have, what bad temper i have and so on. but rly, i just told ya, so now im off the hook ;)

Its hard to discuss this, "RR doesent say if someone is good, only how much he plays". Well if thats true, i guess its totally impossible to say anyone is good, and the prove it in any way.
But i think if someone has accually managed to get his char millions and millions or rps, he should (and most likely would) have learned his char by then.

But shint, i may not be the best CCer, but i make 250k rps/week and i am movin towards rr10 in a pretty decent rate. I have never played in a gank grp, i always play small grps or solo. Never been in set grps of any kind, just random friends. I dont buggabuse, and im not a portal lamer. I think if i manage to get my rps during these conditions, im atleast worthy of bein called a decent sorc. As opposed to ure childish tt that i am bad and whatever.

thanks to those who listed me though, rly apreciated :D

guessy

Fledgling Freddie
totally agrre with weavers wich i hold for a good sorcerer and a strong ennemy.
Guessy.jpg

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
Weaver said:
But shint, i may not be the best CCer, but i make 250k rps/week and i am movin towards rr10 in a pretty decent rate. I have never played in a gank grp, i always play small grps or solo. Never been in set grps of any kind, just random friends. I dont buggabuse, and im not a portal lamer. I think if i manage to get my rps during these conditions, im atleast worthy of bein called a decent sorc. As opposed to ure childish tt that i am bad and whatever.

what do you want to tell me by having 250k lwrps ? its not hard for a sorc ... and if not judge a sorc by his cc skills including a good overview, by what you want to determine his "skill" then ? how good he clicks his lifetap ? and that you are moving to rr10 doesnt say anything, sorc had nearly 2 rr11 ... and well :p

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
Natswoo said:
Cayao really was not >Fuzzy.... the only other possiblility for no.1 is Coimo.. but fuzzy wore pink...

true, cóimo was pretty decent.

Weaver

Fledgling Freddie
omg ure even more retarded than i thought was possible...

thanks guessy ;)

darkmanx

Fledgling Freddie
Nah the best bd was bastardos used to be in requiem used to c him all the time pawn not sure who would win tho outta him and burnsy. :flame:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
To be a good sorc....hmm imo you need to be quick/good at targeting their cc's when you aoe mezz, also if you dont stand still lifetapping all day as ppl see you as a target and go for you, try and stay out of LOS, when i play i have been trying to root the tank adds that purge mezz but with charge it makes it hard, sometimes i lifetap instead of root and ppl get angry :(

Mid battle i try and spam amnesia on their healers but a good sorc will do all these things mentioned above and more....what makes them good is their timing.

i have beaten very good sorcs as well as other casters in daoc whether i got the jump or they did. it takes more than aoe mezz debuff and lifetap to win against another caster.

anyways thats my thoughts on good/bad sorcs

Weaver

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat u got a point for sure.

but please ppl this is not 2 years ago and its not rvr.

i play my sorc however i want. And mez is mez is mez, and its damn less powerful now than it used to be.

stop treating sorc as a cc bot. We have good utility, but our only job isnt to mez. in a alb gg sorc main job is to cc yes.

When i solo and/or duo, its not my mez skills that win the fights. Its to know the char and all of its little tricks.

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
Armsman - alliance
Animist -
Bainshee - /shrug
Bard - septina
Berserker - hmmm, possibly meurta or rozekial
Blademaster - pinp
Bonedancer - n/a
Cabalist - dunno
Champion -
Cleric - izdor or ramsia
Druid - hurraich or spree
Eldritch - eziell
Enchanter - zepron spis or piffu
Friar - coimo
Healer - possibly frown
Heretic - /shrug
Hero - zelh or kyros
Hunter - ermm, what ?
Infiltrator - was a horde one, short name beginning with r... he was best
Mentalist - rpez
Mercenary - no comment(dont wana toot my own horn ;)
Minstrel - zephyrex or voskos
Necromancer - n/a
Nightshade - miniyas!
Paladin - skarp
Ranger - guessy
Reaver - torstig or bairah
Runemaster - rhuarks one, cant remember its name
Savage - armav or knokker
Scout - solsor
Shadowblade - xqjoz
Shaman - rarely
Skald - skold
Sorcerer -latuvuu or romance, possibly weavers
Spiritmaster - iamaconfused
Thane - chuuck
Theurgist - torvarg
Valewalker - traemos
Valkyrie - /shrug
Vampiir - /shrug
Warden - gwarlin
Warlock - lolz
Warrior - rhuark
Wizard -renald or flames

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
mmh, duquesa a better bard than septina now i think about it, and halder better than guessy since he runs unbotted

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
Mid battle i try and spam amnesia on their healers but a good sorc will do all these things mentioned above and more....what makes them good is their timing.

you dont think its better to use low lvl ae mezz to rupt/dont let other casters/supps cast ? :> if they use moc its ok, but the wont moc all the time :>

weavers said:
stop treating sorc as a cc bot. We have good utility, but our only job isnt to mez. in a alb gg sorc main job is to cc yes.

please tell me what is the utility of a sorc if not the cc ing part and the rupting part ? the 111111 lifetap ?

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
xtortionist said:
mmh, duquesa a better bard than septina now i think about it, and halder better than guessy since he runs unbotted

ofc duq is really a good bard, but what ive seen from septina with lvl 48 and in her drop armor was really amazing, too bad he left after 1 week again :|

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
you've never played against my merc shint :eek:

you keep saying you bringing a fg to fight us... but you never do.. :eek2:

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
xtortionist said:
you've never played against my merc shint :eek:

remember the fights in front of magmel, where i even used pierce weps and spammed anytimer while being specced blunt ? hope so :p

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
when i was rr2 in rog items ? lol shint you the win, im in game atm, log on and ill duel you if your goign to refer to 1v1, i know you still have access to the shintari a/c.

bear in mind i only made my merc in febuary

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Shintari said:
you dont think its better to use low lvl ae mezz to rupt/dont let other casters/supps cast ? :> if they use moc its ok, but the wont moc all the time :>

well a low lvl mezz has less aoe circumference (wont say range cause ppl may think i mean 1875 etc)....instead of 400 its 300-350 iirc

also i could use a lower level amnesia which also suffers less aoe circumferance

my reasons for amnesia is it stops MOC or quickcast, also 2 second cast time so i can do this more frequently.

the power is an issue if you use the purple amnesia but without checking i cant tell which is less. low lvl aoe mezz or low lvl amnesia....im willing to bet amnesia is less power consumption

oh and finally amnesia on sorcs has a 2200 cast range unlike aoe mezz 1875

i hope this has opened your eyes a little and i dont mean that in the "nQQb" insulting sort of way

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom