Best necro spec for farming.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cozak, Jan 22, 2004.

1. Cozak

Cozak Part of the furniture

hi just wondering if anyone can tell me the best necro spec for farming / powerleveling, cheers :)

2. FoxeH

FoxeH One of Freddy's beloved

Deathsight!
    50 deathsight and rest in servant
    but albion has enough necros so make a cleric :D

3. Cozak

okis il try both thanks foxeh :D

4. Twigbob

Twigbob Fledgling Freddie

if you have a buffbot, 47servant 26sight

if you dont, deathsight all the way

5. Teren

Teren Loyal Freddie

my necro is 47 serv 26 sight atm :)
    i don't have a bot tho :(

6. Motowntheta

Motowntheta Fledgling Freddie

Rember Teren, those Necros in the Servant club do not talk about the Servant club ;)

7. Tasslehoff

Tasslehoff Fledgling Freddie

Ive heard somebody saying that the pbaoe spec, was the way to go. He got pl'ed by a necro with that spec :p

8. Sissyfoo

Sissyfoo Fledgling Freddie

Go servant spec and pbaoe spam the tanglers for lots of XP. You may need a bot though. ;)

9. legaoniel

legaoniel One of Freddy's beloved

clue

The clue was in the "farming" but, methinks - 50 deathsight, rest servant. Does what it says on the tin.

10. Cozak

Went with 20 deathsight which was 25 deathsight after about 2 hours in df :D thanks for the help ppl :)

11. Krait

Krait Fledgling Freddie

Another spec is Deathsight 48,Servant 23,Painworking 9.
    Good if you do'nt have a BB because you get another pet buff at 9 pain,although any spec will work for a necro to farm easily. :/

12. Sissyfoo

Sissyfoo Fledgling Freddie

Tanglers can be done for both farming AND powerleveling ... which is what he asked for.

13. Maoni

Maoni Fledgling Freddie

yeah cause we need more buffbots =P

14. FoxeH

FoxeH One of Freddy's beloved

Bah! You know what I mean :p

15. cHodAX

cHodAX I am a FH squatter

48 sight 24 servant, you want that 11dps damage sheild. Very power friendly and great for taking on multiple mobs. With 50enh buffs I can take 2 hulks at a time or 3 red knights. The damage shield is what drops them, I just throw in the odd heal.

16. Ilienwyn

Ilienwyn Fledgling Freddie

What he said. Not that you actually use af debuff for pl/farm so no need to go 50ds. 48 deathsight and 24 servant is a very good choice and the damage shield is pretty good. Imagine a sb paed my fully buffed pet (red buffes all over and damage shield) and he lost 30% of his life :eek6: :D