Best Multiplayer Xbox games?

Meatballs

One of Freddy's beloved
All genres suggestions please! :)

edit: (Split screen games, not live games)

Doomy

Fledgling Freddie
Kung Fu chaos is in the same league as Soul Calibur 2. Late nights just wash away.

Also heartily reconmend Conflict Desert Storm 2 for a more serious team based effort.

A lot of games do have split screen option tho, your question isnt too far away from 'what is the best xbox game'. List a few genres you like and i can reconmend LOTS :)

babs

Can't get enough of FH
Links 2004, top spin and PGR2 isn't bad split screen either.

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
Never played Toejam & Earl, is it still the classic it used to be?

Multi, of course :p

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Prolly Ghost recon or Timesplitters co-op mode on split-screen.

Another good one is of course Halo and medal of honour

Yaka

Part of the furniture
project gotham 2 midtownmadness 3and midnight club 2(tho less an less peeps are now playing it),

and if you havent tried em on pc then ghost recon is good as is rainbow six 3 tho too many dickheads abuse thier headsets in both these games.

not much else to choose from

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
The most common multiplayer Xbox game played in our lounge is "Let's see how quickly we can unplug this piece of shit and play Pro Evo". It's a fun game, I recommend it.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
I saw that you had replied to this thread and knew your reply would be on those lines.

KLAP KLAP FUNI MAN! :D

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Well I thought as we have one in our lounge I'd venture forwards our normal plan of action. There are two fags in our house who enjoy playing Halo co-op, however what sort of person would I be if I used the actions of Edinburgh public schoolboys as a basis for my advice?

Meatballs

One of Freddy's beloved
Have *nearly* played pro-evo to death, starting to use step-overs and 360 spins :eek:

babs

Can't get enough of FH
If you're fed up with PES3 get hold of WE7:international, the nuances and subtle changes are great, the game feels much more open and less pre-determined in places.

Whipped

Part of the furniture
Just pre-ordered Steel Battalion : Line of Contact. Now I just have to hope that someone, somewhere in the world purchased one of the big-assed controllers so I'll have someone to play against online :D

I will be the mech king!!

granny

Fledgling Freddie
MechAssault is great split-screen, Ghost Recon good fun too although it works much better co-op than competetive cos it's kinda hard to hide & sneak about when the other person can see exactly where you are on the split screen ;)

Halo & Ghost Recon also annoyingly only split horizontally, which on a widescreen TV is just stupid :(

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
XIII is a lot of fun multiplayer, fun getting a mini xbox and head shotting your opponent. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom