Best Jobs

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
What would you consider to be the best jobs for the pay and easy work

Discuss

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well it's all rather relative, since jobs are easy if you know what you are doing, and pay is also good/excellent on an individual level.

To me, game design/development comes easy as baking a pie, and both are equally fun as well. The pay, in Finland, isn't the very best around, but it's more then enough to get your bills paid, your food on the table and even be left with a nice chunk to spend on whatnot.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
the best job is the one you enjoy doing the most. if you are happy with what you are doing, pay always comes second.

for me, freelance illustrator will be my career after uni in a few month. scared? yes i am. worried about money? yes. but i know its what i want to do, and nothings going to stop me from doing it.

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
the best job is the one you enjoy doing the most. if you are happy with what you are doing, pay always comes second.

for me, freelance illustrator will be my career after uni in a few month. scared? yes i am. worried about money? yes. but i know its what i want to do, and nothings going to stop me from doing it.
It's that attitude that will make you great at your job;)

Vladamir

FH is my second home
GoA employee. You fuck around, tell people you're planning to do something, watch the demise of your customer base and kick back and relax.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
My respect goes out to all the ppl doing blow jobs

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Game designer is by far one of the most interesting jobs (if you´re into games that is). The problem is, that many people in this biz have some kind of elbow mentality, which can be pretty annoying at times. Money is not THAT great either. Still, I wouldn´t want to have it any other way.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Train Driver 40k a year and you get 4 weeks off for every 12 weeks on shift.

Aile

Fledgling Freddie
top gear presenter or so :D

Sounds about right, their trip through africa was top notch ;)

Personally film direction would be ideal, enjoy every aspect of it and you get paid a load if you catch a lucky break *fingers crossed still*

Or film critic failing that ;)

Laddey

FH is my second home
A plasterer, joiner or a lorry driver.

You're never out of work and you can make so much money doing it.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Would like a career in something like film/sport/book critic....get paid to watch films/games/read books....definate dream job

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Picking up 50~ish £ at the spermbank now and then ain't too bad either tbh :cheers:

Case

Fledgling Freddie
Professional sports person has to be right up there as the best jobs. You get paid loads ot do what you enjoy for a living.

Imagine if someone paid you £150k a week to have fun how can that be topped?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom