Best hib PBAOE trio? :>

B

burg-

Best hib PBAOE trio? :>

In PvP and exping :) (mostly exping I think)
We're rolling hibs for Camlan
yay!
/dance

Thanks in advance

[edit - forgot to mention for what :> ]

T

twist

For PvE:

Druid (pet buffs + healing)
Mana Ment (HOT + MR)
Mana Chanter (Pet pulling ofc)

Would work better as a 4 with 2 chanters tho - 1 to hold focus & 1 to "blow sh*t up"

M

Marwolaeth

Originally posted by twist
For PvE:

Mana Ment (HOT + MR)

Would work better as a 4 with 2 chanters tho - 1 to hold focus & 1 to "blow sh*t up"

LMAO, love the terminology

A

Amadon

For PvE:

Mana Ment (HOT + MR)

would be better to have:
druid
mana ment
mana chanter
mana eld

str/con debuff helps a LOT

S

Stallion-

Surley for PvE

Chanter
Mana Ment
Druid is the best way to go.

But I woudltn want that in pvp (rvr) combat... id take bard for better utility in pvp..

you get speed 5. and mr4 if im not misstaken... and support heals + cc.

get a 4th guy for mana eld and u got will have much faster xping and another GREAT additional utility

C

cercela

imo I'd rather have, druid + bard + enchanter

bard could spec for regrowth/nurture and respec later. Making him a decent healer. Since no end needed bard can just hold the flute at all times and you have mana reg.

Imo the couple of lvl difference in when you get mana song is not as important as the much greater healing ability

just my 2 cents

B

burg-

I'm a complete newb to hibernia, but dont you need a tank? :<

e.g. hero, bard, enchanter

would that work?

C

cercela

the chanter sends pet into mobs, casts focus shield (pet returns insane dmg when hit) healers heal pet, then when they at 1/2 - 1/3 life chanter steps in and pbs them to death.

called focus pulling, believe me, you'll see loads of it in hib, thou normaly with a puller chanter 1-3 pbers, 2-3 healers, 1 leecher/healer/mage etc

B

boni_ofdavoid

For PvE:

Mana Ment (HOT + MR)

what he said. Mana menta can AOE DoT to speed stuff up.

C

cercela

true ae dot helps mobs die, but the lack of healing makes it less safe.

If you have reg bard + druid you can pull more mob and high con mobs so thus more xp/min then with a ment doting.

Never really tested this completly in a trio, just know that bard + druid + chanter = very fast xp, and when we had 2 chanter + druid + ment, the ment didnt do much other then provide mr. His heals didnt help and the ae dot was usually resisted (since we were puling purps).

but still, i think both would work fine.

B

boni_ofdavoid

a bard provides:-

a). Healing
b). Mr (at a lower level than a menta)

a manamenta provices:-

a). Healing
b). Dots
c). Hots (which does not attract aggro and heals for a hell of a lot)
d). Mr (at a better level than a bard)

why pick bard over mana menta?

with a 3 group setup your downtime will be in the mana used by your chanter to keep the focus shield up, you need good mr..

B

boni_ofdavoid

Originally posted by cercela
and when we had 2 chanter + druid + ment, the ment didnt do much other then provide mr. His heals didnt help and the ae dot was usually resisted (since we were puling purps).

why pull purples when you could pull twice as may red/oranges and make more exp for the same effort? Also your DoT's wouldnt get resited.

B

boni_ofdavoid

Originally posted by burg-
I'm a complete newb to hibernia, but dont you need a tank? :<

e.g. hero, bard, enchanter

would that work?

a chanter pet with full nurture spec buffs is your tank, and it will have no problem tanking 8 red/purple mobs at once, its AF is better than any tank you will find.

S

Stallion-

wasent this both pve & pvp? dont think his rolling pvp just to exp? ^^

B

boni_ofdavoid

Originally posted by Stallion-
wasent this both pve & pvp? dont think his rolling pvp just to exp? ^^

Yeah that worries me, chanter is ok but cant see a nurture druid or manamenta being idea for pvp ...

perhaps time to reconsider the bard instead of menta, and maybe get some nature spec in the druid.

B

boni_ofdavoid

Originally posted by chrstffr
For speed ;)

chanters have speed too, but I was thinking more of expin didnt really consider the advantages a bard has in pvp.

O

old.Bubble

Originally posted by boni_ofdavoid
a chanter pet with full nurture spec buffs is your tank, and it will have no problem tanking 8 red/purple mobs at once, its AF is better than any tank you will find.

Sad that tanks are no longer needed in hibernia :|
probley true as welll

C

censi

1 hot heals well in excess of 1000 hp. (prolly around 1400 ish)

Making mentalists the best healers on the realm even more so that regrowth druids. Ofc its a regen heal so its not AS handy for RVR. but in PVE Hot is totally awsome and mana effeicient.

HOT is the key to 3 people nailing lvl 80 mobs with focus.

B

boni_ofdavoid

Originally posted by censi
1 hot heals well in excess of 1000 hp. (prolly around 1400 ish)

Making mentalists the best healers on the realm even more so that regrowth druids. Ofc its a regen heal so its not AS handy for RVR. but in PVE Hot is totally awsome and mana effeicient.

HOT is the key to 3 people nailing lvl 80 mobs with focus.

Hot could also be the key to taking down the dragon with 24 people or any other number of astounding pve feats. No aggro on healers ...

S

Stallion-

censi did LM with just bard & bb ;) worked like a charm if u combo heal and time resting =)

O

old.Bubble

so HOT works on pets?

when i played a ment it didn't :|

B

blem

since you are going on Camlan i would recoment a pac/mend healer, then the last spot could either go drood for spec buffs/more healing power or mana eld/chanter for more dmg and faster pulling.

B

blem

Originally posted by Ximadir
Hot does not work on pets :bore:
Wasnt in this patch they changed that??? or is it in next????

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom