Best hib exp duo?

R

ReaLX

I'm gonna /level a char on pryd/hib (who doesnt :p) with a mate. We don't know what duo is best to play though... We were thinking about bard/champ... ?

With champ going valor and s/s spec, and bard mainly music/nurture... any good?

R

ReaLX

Like I haven't tried that :p but wish a fresh look on the subject, because I have no idea what the status on these chars are after some patches for PvE :p

S

stroopwafel

omg no

plz stay at exc with your idiot friend :(

H

hiban

Originally posted by stroopwafel
omg no

plz stay at exc with your idiot friend :(

lol :D

Luri shieldhero (pref blunt or blade, since most hibbie mobs are weak to those two. And they are nice in rvr) + mentalism menta seems to be the most used combo atm (since the /level 30). Fast killing, not much dt.

I also saw 2 firbys killing pookhas earlier today as well... 1 warden and 1 bard. Bard was high nurt and weap and the warden i dont know. Prolly high weap as well. They killed v effectivly and fast

GL! :great:

O

old.krane

Mana chanter+mentalis

pbae, pet, hot, pot, heal...nuff said...

H

hangianix

Hmm Krane, did you get 50 and new guild?

SG-n is megmondhattad volna a neved :)

Enark
Server Prydwen
Realm Hibernia
Last On Recently
Race Celt
Class Bard
Level 49
Guild White Falcons

Z

Zarmin

Easy

Bard + s/s Hero, best exp duo (tho u would like to go Blunt instead of Blades for a slightly higher dmg).

Cheers

S

Surgeon-Elite

Manachanter + bard or mana ment... but depends if any of u want to play a chanter. If u want a tank then i am sure Champ + bard will do fine.

O

old.Lethul

Originally posted by old.krane
Mana chanter+mentalis

pbae, pet, hot, pot, heal...nuff said...

agree, that hot is uber

N

necrofill

mana chanter + mana menta for sure (maybe regrowth/nuture bard if the chanter wants buff) :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom